Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sooner trampled by an elephant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Sep 5, 2002.

1. YOU SHOT A MAN WHEN HES DOWN!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

goooo ALABAMA WHIP THEM SOONERS ASS!!!

*begins helping BPP look for humiliating AV for smoky to use after those sooners LOSE!!*

2. What's it like living in a make believe world?

Hell ya I'll shoot any dipshit that's stupid e'nuff to fall down while streaking.

That shiny white ass was just too good of a target.

3. The deal is made!

Now let's get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmble!!!!!

If nothing else Smoky remember this: Football coaches in Alabama always know what the spread is. We may lose but by God, we always give a 110% to cover. Just look back last week and see what those Troy State Trojans did to Nebraska. They may have lost 31 to 16 but they covered that 30 point spread.

4. I'd like to take this moment to say that every since we finalized this deal I've had an sense of IMPENDING doom. Freekin college ball is just too unpredictable.

But I do know that you boy's is gonna be looking at the best defense you'll see all year tomorrow. I'm just not so sure about my offense. My prediction, 28 to 3. Sooners.

I'm also thinking BBP in big pink hair curlers and a housecoat.

And pregnant.

With pimples.

SEE YOU ON THE FIELD, SUCKER!

And TO that naked boy that's keeps running thru here........

GET SOME BAND-AIDS ON THAT ASS BOY!

5. thats hilarious.....cuz i was skateboarding yesterday and scraped the hell out of my ass....and i DO have band aids on it.............thank you very much.....now...ill just run around in my boxers and rainbow wig from now on.

6. BPP you missunderstood. I don't want to even know you and Smokie3 have an ass much less look at them. I thought that would be a good looser advatar, embarassing one anyway.

I do have a baby sitter and she is......... well............... working out just fine!!!!!!! Sometimes a little toooooooo good.DAMN

Anyway........................

Smokie you need to go back a few pages. We herd that your mule (as you call it) needs to grow up ALOT! Of course thats just hear say!!!

Just remember I'm here to help you humiliate each other and nothing more. Well............maybe to humiliate ya'll myself!!!!!!!!

BPP tell momma to prepare the curlers, pink house coat, pimples, and let the heelers get ya pregnant. Damn that would be nasty!!!!!!!!

Norman I hope you watch your ass around Smokie. I heard he likes to shoot people in the ass. Sometimes he practices on the Jehovas witness's as the haul ass across the yard!!!!!

7. I knew I was giving you too many points Poppa!

At least we won.

Bunch of 1 half playing sumbitches!

Send me your avatar.

I'll wear it proudly.

NOT!

Good game Poppa.

Y'all gonna be a force in the SEC this year!

8. *side note*

arkansas is ramming it up boise states, as we speak.

9. What a freaking cry baby! With 2 1/2 to play, we had the game won straight up, much less covering the spread. If you want, I'll still let you have the 10 1/2 points you wanted in the first place, But OOPS won't make any difference because I still won the bet.

Norman, find us a good avatar of a cross dressing construction worker and send it on to Mr Smoky to proudly wear, UNLESS he wants to go double or nothing.

10. Don't call me a crybaby. Your dumbass QB needs to learn that to throw a ball, you actually have to hang on to it a little first. I saw an awful lot of the Tide sucking wind after that little juke- jive run that set up the go ahead TD. Can't handle a little heat on the high plains? Or did the drugs just wear off?

I keep forgetting that I'm dealing with a slow hillbilly so I'll type this real slow so maybe you can understand.

I originally offered you 8 1/2 but you chose not to respond. Then you tell me the OFFICIAL line is 11 1/2 to 12 but you don't tell me where you're finding this OFFICIAL line at. The Tulsa World had it at 10 to 10 1/2 Friday morning. Then you lay a deadline on me of about 20 min. on me 'cause I don't get to play on the puter at work like some folks and your wifey won't let you come around here on evenings and weekends. So in the interest of a little friendly competition I accepted your sucker bet. If you look back in this thread a little bit, you'll see that I knew I was had, even on Friday night.

No! I ain't goin to double or nothing!

If you'll look back in the thread, you'll see, and maybe understand, (although I doubt it!) that God does'nt want me gambling on my teams. So enjoy your little victory. Your team certainly did'nt get to walk off the field with that feeling.:p

So, you gonna send me my avatar?

I got about 10,000,000 things to do this week so I don't know how often I'll get to stop by here. But being a good sport, I'll go ahead and use whatever sick, twisted thing you send for a week.

Keep your boys in the SEC. We don't have any Vanderbilts' in the Big XII.

Ooops.
    Wait a minute.
    We do have Baylor.

Have a nice day a fuck you very much! :):p

11. Not only are you a crybaby but now you sound like a temper tantrum throwing crybaby! ;) Why don't you hold your breath till your face turns blue till I'll let you out of this bet. Which, BTW, YOU were the one that set the conditions of the pay-off not me, so don't cry to me about getting beat. ;)

Its just a a kids game and its probably rigged to begin with so don't take it out on me that your team won the game but lost your bet. I get my spreads from the USA Today, not some local paper that the trailer park bookies use to scam suckers. Maybe that's why you shouldn't bet on your teams. ;)

If I knew you were going to get this upset about a simple little bet, I never would have offered up to you in the first place.

And as the Good Book says: Blessed are the peacemakers! So I will be a peacemaker and let you out of the bet since you are so upset about it and no hard feelings there, Mr. Crybaby! Learn to be like me and not get so upset about what a bunch of college boys do on TV, it ain't worth the heartache! ;)

(I've enjoyed picking on you about this so much more than seeing a picture of a cross-dressing construction worker under your name anyway)

12. Try not to hurt your arm pattin yourself on the back.

How you keep your teeth white talkin so much shit?

Oh, that's right. You don't have any.

13. LOL sounds like you both have PMS. Smoke a big doobie and SHAKE hands!!!!!!!! Peace between the loved ones!

14. *streaks*

SORRY I COULDNT FIND A PIC!!!!!

*streaks some more...*

GOOOOO HOGS!!!!!

*sits down*.....

15. Hey Norm.

Looks like your ass healed up nicely.

What a candid thing to say for my 420th post!

16. your lookin at my ass?!

17. Oh, I'm sorry!

I didn't see your glasses.

I guess I was lookin at your face.

18. what are the best four years of a sooners life?

kindergarten!