Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soon To Be Tested...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Iteee, i smoked about 2 weeks straight, about a bowl a nite, last time i smoked was 5 days ago, i have courton the 6th and may be tested, ive been on all water and tea since ive stoped, i only weigh 120 pounds and im 5'9 (i know, im a skinny MFer) ha. yall think ill pass on the 6th if i continue to drink water?

2. start running, or better yet, use an elliptical machine. the more you sweat, the better off you'll be. weather or not you pass is anyone's guess. how long have you known about your court date?

3. probably, I would add some cranberry juice just incase though. maybe go for a run tomorrow as well.

4. well ive know for a long time, i just finished off my ounce so i wouldnt be tempted...

5. sweat it out of your system. i read that cranberry juice helps..?

6. you've got a chance at passing anyhow, good luck. just remember to learn from past experiences. were I in your situation (and I was last year), I would sell the weed to a buddy, and play it straight til you're in the clear.

again good luck on the test