Soon to be in Chandler AZ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RationalErratic, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Whats up people!

i'm 26, been blazing since i was 16. love it. i take care of bizz and dont let it run my life. buy about 1/2 ounce to an ounce a month, depending on how much free time i have.

I'm from cali and will be moving to chandler AZ soon.

I saw this forum and wanted to know how the law treats smokers. i never plan on smoking while i drive, even though i do it out here in cali all the time.

i'm just curious to know the penalties i face if i were to get caught with an ounce/ half ounce for personal use in arizona. anyone?

also, how easily available is it out there? i was planning on making trips once a month to cali just to keep my personal supply but if some bomb medicals are available out there i'd be happy w/ that.
    [​IMG]

2. bump before i pass out, hopefully will have some responses tmrw

3. Picture yourself in a conservative hell on earth, and say Hello to Sheriff Joe!
    If you're Mexican, or have brown skin of any kind, you're fucked.
    DWB is a huge crime, according to Sheriff Joe.

If you like backward thinking and living in a crematorium, enjoy.
    My sympathies!

4. bump, cause i find it hard to believe its that harsh. pot is everywhere

5. I live right next to chandler and like the other poster said you do not want to fuck with Sheriff Joe he has a huge power trip. even the state hates him. I have never been caught with weed here and do not plan on it. We might be the "baby California" here but its worlds apart(I use to live in San Fran)

6. Yeah, in Chandler, you want to be damn careful.

I'm about 20 miles from there, in Prescott, and it's not too bad over here. I've never been caught, but folks I know who have been have just got off with a warning if they're not carrying too much. It's pretty plentiful down in Phoenix, but up here...it can be a little hard finding a connection.

7. Chandler cops are ASSHOLES, but it's really easy not to get caught. I lived in Chandler most of my life and that's the city I've done most of my toking in. Weed is not hard to find, you just need to know the right people. It will be hard to get hooked up at first but once you start making friends and getting to know people, weed will be everywhere.

Welcome to the city and welcome to Arizona. :wave:

8. hey everyone. just joined the boards, thought i'd connect with my fellow az homies, see what was the haps. i'm in phoenix myself. how was everyone's 4th?

9. dude, chandler sucks

u are you moving there, and from CALI

10. I live in chandler. and all I can say is I hope you have your own house, because there is literally no where to smoke.

11. it's easy to drive & blaze out here if you're SMART about it. Don't be hitting the pipe w/ cars right next to you.

I haven't drove & blazed in a while now, but i used to do it all the time. And i have yet to be busted (knock on wood). Been close many many times but i was cool w/ the cop and got lucky.

Chandler is alright. It's def. not laid back like california, but it's not like if you go outside and you're blazed you WILL be stopped by cops. It's not THAT harsh. Just be cool and honest w/ the cops and you'll be fine.

Welcome to the hot spot. And by "hot" i only mean temperature

12. yeah i have my own place. its wayyyy cheaper than california thats for sure. can you hook it up with a sack?
    know where i can find some kush for a decent price out here?

13. thanks man, yeah its not that bad out here. plus i'm not an idiot. i usually blaze at my pad and before i leave anyhwere. i still need to find a connect. right now i go through a co worker but is sucks cause i think the pinches it every time and its not that great for the prices i'm paying. i'm sure he add an extra 5 bucks to it for his pocket

14. sorry man you can't ask for hookups around here. keep it to the private messages

15. Good weed down here is kind of hard to come by, its deffinantly out there, but for the most part its just reggies. Im sure youll find a good conection soon, I mean its not like kansas, weeds out there, you just have to know where to look

16. I know a guy...

17. I knew it was buds, I meant what quality and amount??

18. [quote name='"RationalErratic"']Whats up people!

i'm 26, been blazing since i was 16. love it. i take care of bizz and dont let it run my life. buy about 1/2 ounce to an ounce a month, depending on how much free time i have.

I'm from cali and will be moving to chandler AZ soon.

I saw this forum and wanted to know how the law treats smokers. i never plan on smoking while i drive, even though i do it out here in cali all the time.

i'm just curious to know the penalties i face if i were to get caught with an ounce/ half ounce for personal use in arizona. anyone?

also, how easily available is it out there? i was planning on making trips once a month to cali just to keep my personal supply but if some bomb medicals are available out there i'd be happy w/ that.
    [/quote]

Yo i live in chandler, you move down here yet? I can give you tips and get you connections