Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soon to be fucked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bobbehh, Dec 9, 2009.

1. So I've been smoking out of this window in a closet of my basement on a nightly basis for nearly a year to treat my insomnia and mild depression for almost a year. My dad's cool with it but I've always thought if my mother found out she'd go apeshit. My dad decided to just let me know today that apparently my mom can not only somehow smell the ozium I spray but ''knows what its for and hates it''. My mom somewhat hinted a few weeks ago that she thinks i smoke. My dad has been making me think she's going to bust me and I think it's way sooner than I think. Is there any decently reasonable excuse anyone can think of for nightly ozium use? How do I go about calming the wrath of satan? She's probably going to blame my grades and other problems on the bud... Any help?

2. Personally, Ive noticed my grades go up because I always make sure to get shit done before I smoke, almost as a reward. But I would tell her that you are using it medically. We are inches away from weed to becoming federally accepted as a medicine and you are using it for mild depression and to help get sleep. Chances are, she will be mad no matter what, but all you can do is educate her on why your using it, she will then have an understanding hopefully and allow you to do so under her conditions, ie...no ozium (cause it stinks) and maybe not being high when she is around. Idk, be honest.

3. You could say you were smoking a cigarette and wanted to cover it up with ozium? Assuming you're 18 there's nothing she can do about you smoking cigs.

4. Or say that you huff ozium:smoking:

5. They don't seem to care too much from what your saying. If they bust you or talk to you about it, tell them it helps with your problems, and smoke outside. The #1 they probably don't want is you smoking inside the house.

6. Shit man. goodluck. Now i could say just when she busts you cop it on the chin mention depression and insomnia and weeds medicinal use. But i know that some shit dont fly with people, they just refuse to beleive that illeagle things can be illeagle for the wrong reason. So that leaves you with the option of bullshit, ozium claims to get rid of bacteria in the air, is there a way you can claim that you have allergies? or some sort of anal freakout about germs? Do you do sports? becuase i have used the excuse that air fresheners are to cover the smell of sweaty clothes and say that your shoes smell really bad. Or use the excuse my mate used which is.. i just like the smell of it.. try it out man
    Goodluck and keep us posted

7. I don't know how I let my grades get so fucking bad.. I've been through a lot of shit this semester. I would honestly rather get caught with weed than cigarettes with my mom. It's just so fuckin weird because I thought she'd call me out right away when she found out but idk. Guess it's about time to write a cited paper about pot and get a copy of The Union for my mom.

Sorry for poor writing, i'm literally typing this from the wii web browser

8. I feel the same way. It's not the weed that let my grades go bad, it was myself and my own choices. I chose to fuck off this semester and be an idiot and get a shit ass gpa, but my parents will probably think I just "sat around and got high" as an image of the sterotypical stoner pops into their head with my face on it (not even close to the real me). Don't worry about it, from the way your dad sounds, your parents won't freak, but i'm not one to say they won't like it. If it were my house, i'd see you repsecting me and my property by smoking outside, definatly a + if you're trying to get on them on your side about smoking.

9. Good shit man, I appreciate the help but none of those excuses would fly. I would love to think my mom would be as cool as you think but I just don't see that happening.

10. Man, that sucks

11. Advice: Grow up, move out and stop smoking under mommy and daddy's roof.

12. Well when you put it that way, I hate to sound harsh but...

^^ This

13. The thing is though my dad used to be heavy into drugs (there's a god damn opium pipe in my attic for christ's sake) and gets hammered every night while my mom has a drink once a week.

14. Alright man I'll pm you my paypal info. Thanks for offering me some money for a place to live and an education! You totally just answered my question spot on!

15. WildWill's statement wasn't ment to be taken literally. He's basically trying to say if your parents aren't cool with weed, it's their house, and if they don't like it you're going to have to try to comply with their rules until you can move out.

I can understand you being mad with your parents drinking all the time and having used hard drugs back in the day. For the alcohol, you gotta remember when they grew up, weed wasn't like it was today. Alcohol was good (and is still portrayed that way) and weed was bad, so they still think it's that way. For the past drug use, that's not really a good excuse.

16. [off topic for a bit]teen years for me were tough with my parents (because i was smoking weed)
    my step dad smoked it but didnt want me to because im lazy (well they thought that at home i was lazy fuck because my mom never taught my to clean and la da da)

*i had a bong at age of 14 hiding in my old backpack*

so then i kept smoking got in shit didnt care what they said.

age 16 moved with my dad. i dropped school in gr.11 then i got into major toking
    and relized smoking weed motivates me (depends what time in the day: morning time toke = motivates me) so i went to the school the next year (gr.12) talked to the teachers got back in (smoked every morning and went to school high and never got caught).

my grades improoved big time (all grades before gr.12 i passed by shitty grades C- and Cs) i passed gr.12 will B's and A's (on first report card) i showed my mom and then my older sister says he goes to school stoned he must be cheating...(so my mom phoned the school and talked to them and got good remarks from all my teachers)

ever since that my mom called me the smart stoner (only rule was i couldnt be stoned around the kids since she did home daycare)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    so my advice is get caught (if your scared of your mom dont do this!)
    talk to her about it and say its medical and helps me with my heath issues.
    doesnt work. then talk to her more about it show her facts and shit and you should be safe

17. I know he meant it like that and I shouldn't have come off as such a dick either.. I'm just stressin hard over this shit.

I was “caught“ drinking the only time i ever drank. Found a sample bottle of vodka and experimented. Decided it wasn't for me and have never drank since. Mom found the bottle several days later and sometimes thinks i still drink (well i guess i do come from a largely alcoholic family)

18. No I was totally fucking serious. I hate these threads, they're the same shit over and over again. Little Johnny 18 year old can't hack the fact that they're sucking off of mommy and daddy's teat, and they get caught doing shit they're not supposed to be doing.

I have no sympathy whatsoever. You're old enough to smoke it up, you're old enough to face the consequences of your actions. You wanna continue to smoke, do it outside of your household, or move.

I don't care about your personal situation whatsoever, and no I have a child to pay for already, I don't need an irresponsible teenager on top of it.

Am I harsh? Yes, it's a harsh world out there, and these threads are literally a dime a dozen.

Man up, move out, or start respecting your parents for a change.

19. You know I know I sound like a dick, but come on, seriously - think about it from your parents perspective. They have paid for everything for you for a long time, and now you're living under their roof doing something they don't approve of. If you want to continue to do it, it's time to leave the nest.

And seriously there's what 5 of these threads every two minutes on GC.

20. I agree with your sentiment... but I don't think the solution to a rift between parents and children in terms of beliefs on whether or not weed is acceptable or not is something to just throw out the window and move out.

For instance, if I was still living with my parents, and I wanted to play basketball but my parents barred me from doing it, I would at least try to talk to them about why before giving up and saving money for a shitshack apartment. Weed shouldn't be an exception, IMO.

I dunno, I guess I just think there should be more communication between kids and their parents - regardless of how much they have paid for. If they make it clear that they disprove of it, you should probably stop, but not because its "something you shouldn't be doing", but rather to keep a relationship with your parents that leaves room for future discussion of the morality of smoking.