Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soon To Be Convicted!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ArtesiaBuds, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Those women are a bunch of liars

2. no, your just a horny freak ;)

3. That makes you a pervert first class then right? ;)

4. boobs and buds are the answer my friend.get a j and a rack and you one happy mother hahaha

5. Well i kinda meet this fine looking rack in my 6th period. If I put them to use and along with some MJ i think my troubles with all float away

6. yes...of course i am...pervert first class 420s reporting for duty, general freak

7. That's princess freak to you bitch ;)

8. welllllllll..........excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck out of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pirate freak

9. The fuck in you is excused, are you happy now Norm? ;)

10. I am glad that ya'll have that off your CHEST!!!LOL

Many women may not know where their clits are but some thing even more sad is some guys don't know 3where their dicks are!!!LMAO!!

Mine is trying to get into a nice womans undies (with her in them)!!!!!!

11. RARRRRRRR!!!!

12. LOL !!! Seems to happen alot in the city..:)

13. what's that rraarrrrr mean i am perverted woman hear me roar?

14. RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR=rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, in caps...same meaning..displays frustration in verbal form.