Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

soo..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by winna99, Jul 9, 2011.

1. if we have cannaboid receptors or whatever.. doesnt that mean we were programmed to get high? XD

2. No.
    Basically it happens by chance. The receptors just conveniently have a gap in their molecular structure which part of the THC molecule fits into perfectly, causing a temporary change in our brain chemistry. Should humans have evolved slightly differently cannabis might just be a plant, and something like carrots would might get us high. Although then anyone caught with carrots would be arrested because of how incredibly fucking dangerous they are.

3. We also have dopamine receptors. Going to start doing painkillers on a daily basis?

4. Fuck it i ran out out facepalm pictures.

5. Don't flame the poor fella, he's just probably stoned and thought about cannaboid receptors, which blew his fucking mind...lol

6. This makes me think. There must be plants that get other creatures high. Maybe that's why Rabbits like carrots so much, They just get blazed off of em. hahaha.

7. Catnip is an example. But most animals have similar brains to humans (Look up Charles Darwin - Origin of Species) and so can get high off the same stuff.

Explains why my cat likes ripping my bong so much.