Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

soo.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brah in44, Jun 19, 2011.

1. soo wtf is weed illegal. i mean seriously. my mom recently started smoking (she doesn't know i know) she's never been "pro" weed, but didn't care that i blazed. i knew my dad blazed occasionally. my sister ( who told me my mom blazes) said its help during menopause. i have noticed my mom not raging like she was. either she is through menopause ( which i doubt) or the weed is really helping her relax. just a rant. reason #100438483 why cannabis should be legalized.

2. I vouche for that. Why is a liquid that is PROVEN to destroy your liver and kill you over time legal, but a natural herb is illegal? We also have chemically enhanced tobacco way more accesible to teenagers and people in general, than a natural herb that promotes peace and tranquility. HOW AND WHY?!?!

3. #3 ImAsweatyBoy, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    All women just need to take a toke sometime.

to post number two, totally agree and MORMONS.

4. I agree, make sure you write and call your congressmen and get people in your area to do the same, if a lot of their constituents bring it up it and show them there are masses out there who enjoy weed responsibly they will have to take action. We just haven't been able to make enough noise, but the day will soon come.

5. I totally agree but i like alcohol. A drink a day is almost as healthy as bud, dude. Our legal system is ass backwards and twisted into a corkscrew, backwards

6. Am I the only want that'd like it to stay illegal? I rather like the challenge.

7. One of the few, that's retarded.

8. Cockiness=no bueno, maynn

9. The sad thing really is that this question has been asked countless times, and the government just covers their ears yelling "BLAH BLAH BLAH" till the situation goes away for a while. Rinse and repeat.

10. What challenge? How many dicks an ass can take? Fuck that legality over illegality any day playa

11. Areyou serious? So you're saying you'd rather go through what I did tonight, which was my guy saying he had it all day while I was at work, then when I get off at 10pm I found out he left that afternoon and never came back and isn't answering the phone, then having it be too late by the time I found that out to call anyone else.... Rather than just getting off work without having to call anyone, walk into a store, and buy whatever strain/type of weed available?

[​IMG]

12. It's not.Once it's legalized the government will control it and tax the hell out of it. You'll probably have things like d.u.i's for marijuana.If it's really that terrible to buy your weed from a private seller then bullshit a physician and get a medical card.

13. I don't have terrible dealers. It's not my problem if you can't make decent connections with sellers.

14. There really is no challenge. If you get arrested you did something stupid.It isn't hard to get your weed and smoke inside your house freely.

15. Are you fucking serious? You know what i was gonna say something but fuck it if you want your fucking challenge you can have that shit

16. because we as americans and humans have the right to put whatever we choose into our body, same reason all drugs should be legal

17. Statements like that make me see red. Why the FUCK should I, a law abiding (other than the cannabis) citizen have to live in fear of losing EVERYTHING (job, house, family) I have because I grow a plant? I don't even fucking deal. What the FUCK are you thinking? Want a challenge? Go on a fucking game or reality show.

Seriously. Think about what you said. It's one of the most selfish statements you could have made. What the fuck? Grrrrrr.

EDIT: I had a lot more to say but it would have violated the namecalling rules.

18. ^True say dude... I'm not a bad person, but keeping it illegal makes everyone think I am.

If you're doing it for a "thrill" of breaking the rules and being "badass" and "cool"... You're doing it for the wrong resasons.

19. yeah man for sure you'd probably like the challenge of picking up the soap when you're in prison for weed charges eh?

20. #20 Tokindaily365, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree sonn. It's fun as hell knowing it's not leagal then gettin mad high and riding around high off your ass. It's an adreniline rush in a way. But as my fellow toker said^^ I like the challenge