Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soo.... Yeah

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MJHolcombe, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Ok ive made a stoner mistake. Here is the story....

So i was smoking some strong weed that ivw been saving for a nice occasion. I found myself alone in the house and thought "hey why not?". So im sitting there on my own and out of my face and i suddenly thought "Hey man, you know what would be awesome? A motherfrickin morphsuit!!!11one! So i found my credit card, went to the site, chose a black suit that would make me look like a gimp, and i bought it.....
    I know, rookie mistake but i may fall in love with it when it gets here. Or should i drive it to the woods and let it out of the car then drive away? So, i ask blades. What fun can i have in a morphsuit???

2. lolwut, whats a morphsuit

3. First question: What the fuck is a morphsuit?

4. there is nothing you can do with that to have fun

5. Wow okay. How much did it cost?

Well at least on halloween you can have some fun.

6. [​IMG]

it is..your DESTINY

7. dance around philadelphia?

8. It was only 35.00

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Ji8RRiREs]YouTube - Dancing Green Man[/ame]

10. Terrible purchase lol,
    its just insanely creepy.

not sure what the interest is here.

11. Are you a serial killer, OP?

12. I guess you can get some Kicks and giggles out of jumping out of bushes and freaking random people out :smoking:

13. There is a infinite amount of uses for that, just not any I can think of.

14. Everyone is going to laugh at your penis... Have fun with that :wave:

15. i saw some guys at walmart wearing those, i was baked, and lol'ed a lot

16. Nah im quite good with the old junk. And no, sadly i am not a serial killer

17. I dunno why all you guys are hating on these suits. It would be a good senior high school prank for like 5 kids to wear these and run down the halls on the last day of school lol.

18. why wait for the last day of school?
    why not just casually, on any day really,
    maybe even finals day,
    just wear that and not talk at all.
    nonchalant about the whole thing.
    and instead of 5 people,
    get a bunch of different people.

the more i think about it,
    the less of a good prank it would be.
    cause the only one you'd really be fooling,
    is your reputation.
    or if you just dont give a fuck,
    then you'd be fooling the assumptions of people wondering what you'd do next.