soo, my last day of highschool was today...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by raynbec, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Yeah, its finally over; though i find myself having mixed feelings. the day was sweet, got my yearbook signed by everyone, smoked two dutchayy's and went to grad rehearsal!

anyone wana tell me how the reacted to graduating and what they did in honor of their last day?

2. I didn't show up the whole last week, didn't go to graduation, and continued on home. Graduation doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Although peeps around here threw some wild ass parties. Those were fun.

3. idk i feel like its a huge deal, i mean i have gone to school for 12 years and its finally over now ya know? its like wtf am i supposed to do now lol

4. I remember graduation day just feeling so...final lol...and perfect...afterwards I just chilled with my friends.

Congrats though! are you going to college?

5. graduation was a big deal to me. at the time beforehand, i thought it wasn't, but it seriously is. you're around people you've been around for years, and maybe for the last time. its an emotional day, but totally awesome making that next step forwards. hope you're gonna continue going to school. its been 3 years since i graduated HS, and college has been the greatest time of my fucking life. it is not something you should pass up.

6. It was by far the most emotionally confusing day of my life. By that i mean, i was really excited to finally be done. However at the same time i had so many friends/acquaintances in high school that i never really hung out with outside of school, so it was tough realizing that on that last day of school it very well might be the last time i ever see these kids again in my life, kids i had known all the way since kindergarten. Thats 12-13 years of knowing someone, then them basically disappearing. Also when adults and teachers say to you enjoy highschool it will be the best 4 years of your life, it is really depressing to think that those 4 years are already over.

7. Ya dude, college totally sucks...:rolleyes:

I was SO happy to get out of high school. I hated a lot of the administrators and teachers and a lot of kids who went there. I still hang out with my friends from high school all the time so I can't say I miss that. The only thing I miss was how fun it was being on a team(cross country/track).

8. My graduation night I had 15 beers and 5 shots. I dont know how much most of you usually drink, but that was the most fucked up on alcohol ive ever been to date.

Looking back, theres sooooo many things I wish i could have changed while i was in high school, but damn was it fun. ha

OP, you think youve had fun in HS? Just wait til college :cool:

9. i had a great graduation day. Attended the ceremony (crock of shit if you ask me) got my yearbook, some purple cake, me and 2 of my friends smoked a J in the library, went home to a family party, got drunk, sister shaved my head to a shitty mohawk, vagabonding around town dressed in a shirt and tie, with a mohawk, drunk and high as hell, with flip flops on that were on the wrong feet.

a good good day. But i must say its very bittersweet, wish i had done more than just drift along. Also kind of sucks, seeing all my friends go off to college with their bright futures, and im kind of stuck here wondering what i should do.

I want to say fuck you to society and live in the wilderness, so i spent most of my cash on equipment that i can use on my test trial in the New Hampshire wilderness in a couple of weeks.

i dont know anything, at all. All i know is that my personal future is very undetermined. I just dont know what to do, but hopefully i will find something out there for myself.