Soo much trouble!!

Discussion in 'General' started by dankfrank, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Well it seemsbi got myself in some trouble here. My main concern is being drug tested, I don't wanna give up burning the herb. Here's what I'm looking at:
    - 5 counts breaking & entering with theft over $100 (stole beer & booze)
    - absolute sobriety ticket while driving (I blew a .01 & I'm under 21)
    - speeding ticket
    - underage posession of alcohol

here's the thing, the person I did it all with decided to confess because he's stupid and retarded. He warned me he was going to confess and I couldn't talk him out of it so I confessed to because hecwas going to tell about me in his confession. I know it's fucked up...
    My lawyer says that since I confessed & have a clean record I probably won't get jail time. He says there's a possibility I could be put on probation for two years.
    If they put me on probation will I be drug tested considering the offenses were not drug related? (just alcohol).
    Also, willcthis effect my chances at getting into college or getting financial aid? I'm currently on a year off and plan on starting college next fall.

2. I'd have to guess that you're going to be randomly drug tested. You can do one of two things (both are under the assumption that you are getting at least probation with random drug tests)

1. Man up and take responsibility for your actions, quit burnin for two years.

2. Be careless and smoke while getting randomly drug tested. Get busted, come on GC and make a thread about how the law isn't fair and that you shouldn't get in trouble and ask for advice on what to do.

Option one seems to be the better route to me, but hey, different strokes for different folks.

3. 1) Next time refuse to speak to the police without an attorney present PERIOD
    2) If you can get probation with everything expunged at the end you're getting a good deal
    3) Ask your attorney about the specifics of probation in your area. That is what you pay him/her for.

4. 5 counts b and e? what did you do

5. This is why you don't do stupid shit. End of story.

6. I broke into & stole alcohol from 3 different places, the othrer two places I broke into had no alcahol in them. There was property damage done to 3 of the places, minor broken windows

7. Please no comments like this... I know I fucked up.
    Right now I'm focusing on what's going to happen next

8. Well, get a lawyer for one, and next time don't say a fucking word without your lawyer advising you.

My guess is you will probably get drug tested as part of your probation, but I don't know if that will effect financial aid or what.

9. Maybe you should have weighed the consequences before breaking into five different places to steal from them.

10. Well expect the comments when you do stupid shit. I'm gonna say your probably going to have to lay off the herb for a while.

11. this^^^

you took shit that wasn't yours from people that actually have to work for a living and you don't want to get criticized for it? fat chance kiddo

12. its ok dankfrank were all blades here i wont criticize you. :)

13. seriously, please pick either doing stupid shit or smoking herb (or neither), but not both. potentially having your herb use associated with the your criminal behavior doesn't help the rest of us.

14. I didn't mean to come off like a jerk. My roommates cousin is a habitual fuck up who NEVER learns his lesson. As long as you realize when you messed up and that it's time to level out for a while you should be ok.

15. LOL..you got 5 counts of Band E and your worried about piss tests? Id be more worried about staying out of jail! If you get a dick judge, your gone...

16. Thanks buddy. I realize what I did was wrong and I sont think the herb contributed to it. I think it was the alcohol and me being a doumbass,,, I do stupid shit when I drink and I haven't touched alcohol since this happened (which was 4 weeks ago)

17. If you're going to be out committing crimes, find a better partner. Can't believe your friend admitted to it all.

If you can afford it, I'd suggest a good lawyer. Even then, I still don't see you getting off without some supervised probation. B&E is a felony, is it not ?