Soo lucky...omfg, read this story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChokinG.VictiM, Aug 18, 2010.

1. #1 ChokinG.VictiM, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
    So the night started out with me and a few friends throwing a pretty sick party at a friends house, who was out of town, with permission. Few hours into the party at about 10pm, a random lady storms through the front door, on the cell phone with the house owner (my friend, who was out of towns, parents) and yells "THERES ABOUT 50 KIDS IN YOUR HOUSE WITH BEER AND WEED". Shit gets real.

Me and 3 friends, one of which drove there, procede to BOLT out the bathroom door, through a giant bush, through about 2 backyards, and make it to his car. We leave the neighborhood (leaving a bong, about 4 cases of beer, and an 80$ sack of nug in the house. )

We drive around a little bit, get some food, and recoup. We were all quite stoned and shaken up from all the craziness. We hangout for about 2 hours at a nearby taco bell and think of a plan. We decide to go back to the house and get the bong,weed,and beer back. We make it to the entrance of the neighborhood at about 12:30am and from a distance my friend spots 4 police cruisers chillen in front of the gate guard house at the front of the hood. We continue driving and think of another plan.

We decided to leave the stuff there, and go back in the morning. But since we all planned on sleeping at the party house, we have no where to crash tonite. We look for a motel but all of them are full. so we decided to buy weed and crash in the back of the car. (its a big ass SUV).

We pick up a 40$ bag of zona mids and fog out the car at about 2:00am driving around town, at this point we are the only car on the rode. (this is where it gets crazy) As we are cruzin along a major street, we see a police car, chillen with its lights off, waiting for speeders and/or suspicious vehicles. we quickly decided to DIP (i mean 80mph) down a side street a few blocks before we pass the cops. from a distance we see the cop pull out and being to follow us, and OH BOY this PIG was HAULIN ASS.

We then thought OH FUCK were getting pulled over, and we threw the weed, and 2 bowls out the window. and COMPLTELY forgot about another sherlock bowl (later to be named SHERLUCK) and a grinder in the car.

ok ok almost done, so literally as we are getting pulled over, my friend leaves the sherlock pipe in the side pocket of the door, literally like the cupholder next to the handle. the cop comes to the window says the car smells like weed, 4 more cops show up, search the FUCK out of the car and DID NOT FIND THE SHERLOCK PIPE. IT WAS SITTING IN THE FUCKING DOOR POUCH. LIKE PLAIN VIEW. so they close the doors, say they didnt find anything, and RIGHT BEFORE THEY LET US GO he shines the flashlight on the grinder, that my friend threw under my feet without telling me as the cops were searching the car.

the cops yells "WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE HERE" and im like "IT LOOKS LIKE A ZIPPO LIGHTER" and pretend to play dumb and act like i have no idea what im talking about. and the last cop SAVED out asses he goes "YEAH, ITS A GRINDER, BUT IT CANT BE THEIRS, IVE BEN WATCHING THEM THIS WHOLE TIME AND THEY HAVENT MOVED"

I was like omfg. they said get the fuck back to your town and dont come back here and let us go...

we then bursted into laugher as soon as we got in the car and drove away blasting GANG CONTROL by LEFTOVERCRACK.

We then went to the beach and watched the sunrise at 5am. beautiful.
    And we went back to the house in the morning and got EVERYTHING BACK!!!
    AND!!! there more!!! we went back and got the bowl from where we ditched it out the window from the night before..omfgg

that my friends, was the most fucked up night of my life.

2. LOL hilarious story. You guys got real lucky. Got everything back as well...score! :D

3. Awesome story haha thats like an epic comedy movie when everything goes wrong but on a much smaller scale...and of course the happy ending

4. I wish i had your kinda luck lol

5. Make a movie outta this foreal

6. haha sounds fuckin epic dude, you guys got lucky with the grinder
    best fuckin song for the moment too haha :smoking:

7. Crazy shit dude, good story. Even better choice of song

8. That's fucking awesome dude!!

9. wow too lucky mate. shit isnt cool when havin parties at peoples house when they are away even with permission shit always goes bad

10. You ever go back to get ur shit? at that dudes house. was pretty epic tho

11. damn son! that cop musta really wanted to leave you guys the fuck alone after that, i mean if its in the car its pretty obvious that grinder was one of yours. hahahaha

12. That's hilarious man! I like how ya'll decided to think of a plan at taco bell and that cop responses shows he was one of those dick cops. That's a great story to tell your children.

13. Doesn't really sound like you had permission considering it wasn't his house to give you permission. But awesome that you got away haha can't say I wouldn't have done that same.

14. Wow, that sounds like a wild night bro. You're very lucky that those piggies were stupid. :laughing: +rep, good story!

15. 1 - I wouldn't have left my shit at a party for so long...
    2 - I would not have tossed all my shit...

Sounds like you were being sketchy :p