soo, i've got a problem.

Discussion in 'General' started by carijuana, Mar 15, 2008.

1. okay, I have this really awful habit of falling for the best friend of guys that I've dated.

So, ot start this off, basically I went out with this guy named Joel for over a year, and about 8 months after I broke up with him, I ended up hooking up with his best friend, who I'd had a crush on ever since I'd met him. So me and this kid are like "together" for a few months, pretty much acting like we're dating but nothing's official. As if hooking up with my ex boyfriends best friend wasn't bad enough, I've stopped liking that dude and have started liking THIS guy's best friend. I feel absolutely fucking awful. any advice..?

2. Wow.

My ex and I had a mutual breakup, right after she dated my best friend..That pissed me right the fuck off, and not because of her..Because of my best friend, if he's gonna date my ex he's not much of a best friend than I feel..

And for you, you just need to stop liking multiple people, If your still young go out and enjoy life not worrying about a relationship, ive been in one for almost 4 years now and trust me, Sometimes i wish i wasnt..Just to go out and party with my boys and meet some new girls..

Most of the time its an awesome feeling tho knowing there's someone THERE for you when you need them, anywhere, anytime..

So, idk id say leave the whole bunch of them and chill out on the dating shit, wait for it to happen..If you want sex im sure you can just tell them you want sex and theyll have no problem with it, friends with benefits are the best. lol

3. I guess what this means is that the grass isn't greener on the other side.

4. sorry to say this but i dont like girls like you my girl did what you did and now she has a tattoo of his name on her lower back and we only broke up about 2 months ago. Its just human nature for you. I will one day find the right girl I just have to keep looking dont feel bad

5. hah stupid girl! she'll regret it in another 2 months, for sure!

6. yea its just not cool what you are doing.

would you want your ex to start dating your best friend?

7. Your the type of girl who fucks up guys friendships and their minds

No offense lol but its fucked up what your doing and your causin more damage then you think

8. Agreed, you're potentially ruining friendships and making the guys feel like crap.

You DO have a problem, stop fucking with people's heads. Obviously there's something wrong with you, maybe you're just a nympho?

9. lmao, agreed.

10. but your "best friend" isn't a very good friend if he's with your ex (and on the rebound, too), you can't blame it 100% on the girl, though thats the easiest and most gratifying thing to do. remember it takes 2 to tango

11. High five!

12. agreed.

13. It may take two to tango but we ALL know that guys have only the tiniest amount of self-control when they're lured by female treats.. you all know how it is..

14. Homie-hopping, while admittedly exciting and often quite fun, is simply not okay. And this is coming from a self-reformed homie-hopper... Step AWAAAAY from the brother/cousin/best friend. You don't want to be that girl, haha.

15. I suppose it would be easy to look at your situation and judge you, but instead of doing what's easiest let me offer my two cents for what they're worth. This pattern you've developed of dating the best friends of your boyfriends makes me think you're looking for the familiar, and the safe. You want to date around but instead of trying to get to know someone that's outside of that comfort zone you've taken to shooting the fish in the barrel. I'm just guessing on this point because in the end only you know yourself well enough to hazard a guess, you just need to trust yourself more for the answers and for the courage you'll need to break the cycle.

Anyway...

Stay green.

16. hey, guys can be raped too.

17. I don't care how hot, no piece of ass is worth a friendship

18. Amen to Crasstastic ^^

And no offense, but thats exactly the type of girl that ruins friendships... I've seen it happen a few times :(

But then again, I have the respect to not look twice at any of my friends ex gf's... that guys a dickhead for screwing over his friend like that

19. only some friends hold that "girl/exgirl-exempt" rule, and some of my friends/old friends can fuck themselves if they dont think i'd smash their girl out..
    cuz theres friends i'd ride/die for--- and then there's the fakers, and the ones that think they're real, but are soft.

and i gotta THANk homie for mentioning my favorite term... ill find ya and give u some rep

Homie-hoppers - everyone can run through em, its a damn shame when someone gets caught up, then burned by one.

20. while i was gettin my new tat a few days ago, this black chic came in and was asking about getting a coverup done cuz she had a name tattoo'd

n then she asked if after she did the coverup if she'd be able to do another name!! of her fiance

people are just fucking dumb