soo i was smoking..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stonerboy98, Aug 22, 2012.

1. so i was smoking on a prison property in the woods and i was smoking and smoking and i got done and i walked out of the woods and a police car past right by me slowly i was so fucking scared

2. They were probably checking to see if you were an inmate

3. Sounds like the ideal smoking spot,

glad to see you thought ahead.

4. haha this.:rolleyes::smoke:

5. haha this:smoke::cool:

6. I was scared, once.
    Is 98 the year you were born? :smoke:

7. anytime i see a police vehicle i flip the fuk out....i hate that feeling when your heart pretty much sinks...the worst

8. i got that feel man:cool:

9. Lol jit put '98 in his username for real

10. 98 this dude put 98 hahahahaha

11. Damn kids are getting less and less common sense these days.

12. im with jules on this one

13. fuck im getting old.

14. We all are...

15. my lil bro just turned 13 today. i remember 13. i miss 13.

16. One time, I was in Dallas with a friend of mine and we were walking through the Arboretum (place where everyone smokes) late at night trying to get back to her house from smoking. A squad car pulls up and asked us, "Hey, what are you kids out doing this late at night? You're not smoking weed are you?" I was so fucking scared. I was fumbling for words to say then all of a sudden he starts laughing and said, "I'm just trying to scare you kids but next time, find a better place smoke your bud, I can smell you from here." He gave us a wink and just left it at that.

17. Next time try smoking in the prison...With all the security there the cops won't even hesitate to enter.

18. [quote name='"0oHAZEo0"']anytime i see a police vehicle i flip the fuk out....i hate that feeling when your heart pretty much sinks...the worst[/quote]

your avatar is my wallpaper on my phone haha

19. Haha sounds sketchy!