Soo... I was just high and got to thinking..

Discussion in 'General' started by shenra, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Well, basicly I was just thinking about what I want to do with my life and I just dont think school is the thing for me...I'm currently enrolled at a 2 year technical college in Georgia, living with my parents... but I honestly just wish I could drop all of this and move to cali and either get a full time job or continue school there :smoke:, I know it's a bit far fetched but I just feel like I would thrive in that environment, maybe become a master growers apprentice..That would be my dream! basicly my question is do you think this is possible? and sorry for the wall of text!

2. I would definitely finish off school first. Then look for a Carrerr to persue. you can try to find a weed related job if you move to Cali, but I wouldn't make a career out if it since as of now it's a legal grey area. If it was 100% legal I'd say go for it

3. its possible,

but you and every other weed smoker share the same dream.

I dont understand all of the hype with california, shits getting destroyed in 3 months anyway..

4. bahaha, Thanks for the replys guys, I feel you, I just have people tell me all the time that im super duper smart and shit because I make potent hash and edibles :confused: but yea I am going to finish off school first, definetly makes more sense.

5. If you set the bar low, you are less likely to fail. More opportunity for the rest of us with ambition though.