Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

soo how much do you normally grab and what strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jspliff, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Too start i normally grab about a qtr and most of the time its just some dank mid, so hbu?:smoke::wave:

2. I usually pick up a half ounce of dank.

3. I grab a hand full of Train Wrek ( Sativa ) and a hand full of GrandaddyPurple (Indica) and a hand full of margarita flavored lollie pops @@! BEST SHIT EVER!

4. hmm i never had a one of them lollie pops are they any good? yea i guess dank mids sounds funny,but my dealer's mids are pretty good :smoke:

5. pics n**** :smoke:

6. Best shit ever!

7. never heard of the dank strain, is it indica or sativa?

8. 5 to 7g usually
    some beasters at 40$/quarter

9. Usually only a gram at a time, an 8th if I have the scratch.

Strain usually varies bag to bag, but there are a few repeat offenders. Jack Herer comes through town a lot, and he is a good friend of mine :smoke:

10. dude its mid its just were ever he got it its pretty good shit

11. #12 Kurdt Kobain, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    o, o' fire, with just whatever strain he has, regardless of name, always dank.

12. for me its always dank, either a quarter of kush or haze, preferably haze. haze is the shittttt, usually grab Purple Haze, Master Kush, Sour D, or Green Crack.

Don't like grabbing a lot of weed (an ounce) because it gets boring smoking the same shit.

13. Dank mids, man. Only way to go on a budget.

14. Amen to that lol

15. 8ths now. I couldn't care less about names

16. :confused::confused:
    :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::cry::laughing::laughing::laughing:
    :bolt:

edit- as for me , my stash thread should show.

17. quarters of dank headies. most of the time i dont know the name but today im picking up an eighth of violet goo.