Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

soo how bad is it to smoke fuz? BHO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dankydankk, Jun 30, 2012.

1. So I found this old tray that had BHO on it, originally it was 5gs but after use it got tossed asside because I was super g and had buds for days,

Now I'm a broke fool looking to get high, and I have stumbled across this old tray,

Probably a nice 4-5 dabs of oil in there, probably a dust bunny also, as there is hairs/fuzz all over.

When heating up the tray on my stove the sweet smell of honey oil filled my kitchen ,

So how bad would it be to smoke the fuzz?

I'm most likely taking one dabb either way..

2. I would say as long as you don't make a habit out of smoking the fuz I'm sure you will be fine. might taste funky but as long as there's no mold it shouldn't be any more harmful than the the dust and stuff you inhale everyday from it just naturally being in the air.

3. yah i dont think you will die.. but dont get addicted to fuzzy BHO haha.

4. Lol I can only be addicted till my short supply runs out,

Though I wouldn't be complaining if I happen to find anymore bho in my room, fuzzy or not

5. looks like youre in a hairy situation XD

6. Hahaaah to above,

But it definitely is still good, didn't even taste all that bad, more oil taste than fuzz forsure

I love finding shit

7. If its just fuzz it should be fine, but if you see something that looks like it could be mold, just be safe and don't smoke it. Otherwise toke away :D

8. Pics would be bomb.

9. just pick off the most shit you can, smoke that shit youll be str8