Sony raises price of PS+

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bluntzilla420, Aug 23, 2016.

1. This is bullshit. PS3 was free, then I started paying $50 a year for PS+ (when the free content is pretty much shitty, AA titles). Now, they are increasing it to $60 in the U.S. and $70 in Canada. Fuck you, Sony, with a steel dick.

PlayStation Plus: Free Games for August 2016

2. To their merit, they have kept that program up like that for fucking years before xbox ever started giving away free games.

Also, electronic prices do not fluctuate with inflation, have to be adjusted manually and we are in a time where our dollars are not worth as much, Canadians anyways.

3. It's not the difference between affluence and poverty, in any means. It's 10 bucks. Games alone cost 60 bucks and change, in the U.S. at least. But it's just the principle of the matter.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well you know I think it was last year or the year before the euros and africas had their price rate increase before us.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. We pay 79.99 out here for games.

6. UK?

7. WAHHHHH WAHHHHH $5 a month for all you get from PS+ I'll gladly pay it! people pay like $15 a month to play games like FF 14 and WoW $5 to be able to play any online game.. ONLINE is cheap and that's before you include the discounted and free games.

8. Canada. Shit is getting expensive as fuck out here.. A box of cereal is almost $10, never mind the milk to go with it.

I mean, yeah, i hate paying more, but this is reality. Reality out here is not great; might be time for a change. I am not surprised to see the price on PS+ go up at all. Even games now are crazy; i also used to pay $59.99 and it was not that long ago.

9. HAHAHA. And to think the PS3 had free multiplayer.

10. Am I glad I just bought a year last month. You can get a combo or a g with those 10 bucks.

• Like Like x 2
  11. It would be cool if the free games this year weren't so shitty. NBA2K16 was an alright one, but I want to play that sport in real not on my console. Binding of Issac last year is the only recent game that comes to mind that was a good free game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. the last time i cared about online gamming was when socom was out

does their network still get dns attacks?

13. the more money you pay the more they recieve to update and add new things. for YEARS xbox live was loads better then ps3 because you paid for it. they had money to make it awesome.

get with the times...my monthly bill costs more then ps+...or just wait til they have a sale in your local store

14. If you pay full price for PS+ or Live then you're doing it wrong. I haven't paid more than $30ish for years. You just have to wait for the deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Half off on black friday man. That's when you buy it, hell buy two years worth of subscriptions then for the price of one. Doubt you'll even need more than two years on this console if you're actually a gamer, you'll want to upgrade, ps4 is pretty weak currently. 2017 should be a good year though.

16. I refuse to pay it.. aint had PS plus since the day a nigga got my PS4

17. i grabbed a year of psn plus for 50 on the last few days then it changed ehh prob switch to xbox next year psn is trash and they want to raise the price fuck that

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app