Sony already getting owned

Discussion in 'General' started by paranoia13, May 9, 2006.

1. why are you so angry? i'll tell you the reason i'd pick one. i'm not looking too drop 6 bills on some video games, i mean i'm going to get a 360 pretty soon, but probably won't bother with the ps3 till way after it comes out

2. do you all think they will reduce the price of the 360 and 360 games/accessories to hurt the sales of the ps3?

3. My opinion:
    Nintendo Wii > Sony PS3 > Xbox 360

Unlike Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony are adding huge innovations to their new systems.

4. maybe eolgul

but microsoft still has a few big advantages over the competition right now. the price is better than ps3 will be.
    the quality of games for xbox is unmatched right now.
    xbox live.
    the 360 is ipod compatable... i can play music from my pod on there while playing online. and i can also put my pictures from my ipod on my tv via 360.
    the 360 is able to store thing from your computer directly from your router... you can go through your computer from your 360.

5. The ps3 is expected to have a set-up simmilar to Xbox live.
    The quality of the games are ok, I expect better for the system actually... but this will come as the console gets older.
    Ipod compat. is nice, but I wouldn't consider it a Big advantage. Also, I wouldn't be suprised if the Ps3 has some sort of music player.
    Not to mention the PS3 boasts better specs, but we don't know for sure yet. The pirce is higher, and the date is further back, but it will be better if its coming out later. IMO

I really ain't biased towards either, because I don't see the point of spending that much cash on a game. I bought a computer that can play games good,surf the web, email, programs etc etc. If I was rich, yeah, I would get a ps3/360 too.

6. when halo 2 come to PC, is anyone here going to buy it? or is this a retorical question?

edit: im no fan boy, i have tyhe 360, and will being picking up the ps3 the day it comes out.

7. My opinion exactly, plus, starting price of the revolution (im still calling it that) will be 200$ :D

Good graphics dont automatically make good games, Microsoft is putting all their focus on graphics, nintendo is focusing on new ways for which to play games, opening up a whole new door in video gaming.
    As for the PS3, WAYYYYYY TO EXPENSIVE. Never would I pay more than 300$ for video games. But imo ps3>xbox360

8. I wont buy the wii-ever- if its $200, sorry graphics worse then the gamecube for 3x the price you can get one for a cool controller?

9. The controller is amazing: watch
    And the graphics are better than the GC's, but that is not what Nintendo cares about. They can NOT outmuscle Sony and Microsoft. Sony is going to be losing money on every PS3 when they come out, even though they are $500. Nintendo is innovating the video game industry while Sony and Microsoft continue to improve on what we already have.

10. the demo vid is quite impressive, i love the fact that you can wield a sword around using the controller, thats just the best revolutionary concept to date!!

11. Sword, baseball bat, gun, tennis racket, airplane, steering wheel, golf club, lightsaber, fist (punching), drumsticks, arrow . . .

Another cool thing about the controller is ther is a speaker in it. This seems like the ultimate stoner machine.

12. Indeed. PC > Any console.

13. See I dont play games solely for graphics, I play for fun, and swinging ur arms around is more fun than pressing buttons.

14. Amen. Also its good that nintendo is bringing some physical elements into their games. Help promote good health and whatnot.