Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by jayopp32, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Sons of Anrachy is my favorite show as of today. I never thought something could replace the sopranos but this is the same thing with a bikker gang.
    Does anyone like this show?

• Like Like x 1
  2. This show is sick...

Its got action, a pretty good plot, and some comedy too...

3. I like the story but sometimes the acting is just terrible. Other than that it is well done and I can't miss an episode.

4. I saw shit on this before, but missed the first episode so didn't get a chance to get into it.
    I think I may be downloading that tonight though.

5. I've been watching it episode for episode on a streaming site that I frequent, and I have to say that it is tied with Dexter Season 3 for my favorite show this year!

Definitely a terrific watch.

6. I have seen almost every episode. It really sucks tho cuz it comes on when im at school and the only other time i can watch it is sunday night at 12am-1am and i wake up at 6 to go to work. fuck me for not having DVR anymore. Makes me want to quit my job buy a harley and join a biker gang

7. i enjoy the show, but seems to be somewhat corny at times.

8. I've enjoyed it so far...I can't believe they cut off the dudes nads and showed it on television...

9. I loooove this show

10. one of my new favorite shows. Jacks is the bees knees man. Not a fan of clay though. Think his char is way to shady and i don't like shady people.

11. ive been watching it. so far so good. not the best show out there but ill continue watching for awhile.
    although last night i passed out 10 minutes before it ended. someone want to let me know what i missed.

thanks.

12. ahh this show has to be the shittiest show in the whole world. stupid acting. bad plots. yugh. :mad:

13. the best new show out, imo. hope it stays a while, its got great potential to be a great show.

14. Last episode was nuts. I cant believe there setting up Opie I hope Clay doesnt kill him.

15. Gotta agree with you. I think the show is awsome but sometimes the acting is just terrible, mainly the guy who plays Jacks. Dont get me wrong though I watch every episode.

16. [​IMG]

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!​

17. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jesus Fucking Christ!

18. Pretty much the only drama I watch weekly as far as new episodes go, so I'd say its my favorite dramatic show.

19. #20 Weebie, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    I've watched like 3 episodes... I'll watch it if I feel like it.. I only watch shows online though...

As far as I can tell... It seems pretty decent,,, Has the potential to be great, but the acting is holding it back 10 folds...

EDIT: FUCK megavideo... I go thalfway through the 4th episode and it says I've already watched 77 minutes of video today, I have to wait an hour before I can finish my damn show!!

I'm using tvshack.net.... anyone else know any better sites?