Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Discussion Thread...

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by DV, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I saw someone write, that Opie was a minor character. Every season devoted a big bunch of there show's, to Opie's life. Getting out of jail, jumping back into the club, getting arrested and used by Stahl, losing his wife, getting married to a stripper, beef with Tig & Clay, selling his classic hard tail, to help find Able, losing his Father, and finally his life. Minor? Hardly!

Juice, Tig, and Cheb are minor. Though next season, 2 out of the 3 will have a story to tell. :D

2. i feel like you guys are way too baked when reading what i wrote.

ive never cared for Opie so hes always felt no different than the minor characters to me.

3. Well your half right. After all. This is a weed site. Secondly, I didn't Quote you. Just something I skimmed through. I understand the not liking part. I dont like Jax, and he is the main protagonist.

4. I just want to say that if I were in Tara's shoes, I would come out to beat the shit out of Gemma. Even though she probably didn't snitch, the smug look on her face was enough for me to pound it off.

5. wamp wamp found a blooper or a goof whatever its called. Black guy suv that was being shot at on the highway chase crashed into a car with no driver. Cut scene happened so fast I almost didnt notice.

[​IMG]

STEP YOUR GAME UP KURT I NOTICE THIS SHIT.

6. I'd hate fuck her.

That's one weird thing about being a man. We will fuck a girl that we hate, even if we hate her so bad we want her dead. But I don't think any girl in history has ever hate fucked a man.

7. Probably not for pleasure but for some other motive.