Sonicsgate for all you B-ball fans

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Zlideways, May 28, 2012.

1. Please download and watch sonicsgate.

it's about how the sonics were stolen from seattle and is a great documentary. Shit almost made me shed a tear Clay Bennet has ruined my childhood my parent had season tickets for a few season and I remember going to the games all the time.

Also by watching this i just found out okc now owns out 1978 trophy and other history.

Not cool

Sonicsgate HD (download torrent) - TPB

2. Oh well get over it. Teams leave cities all the time.

3. [quote name='"mistahdobalina"']Oh well get over it. Teams leave cities all the time.[/quote]

Lol they were stolen. Didnt even finish their lease. #fuck okc

4. seattle will get a team back sooner or later.

probably the kings

5. [quote name='"Danis..."']seattle will get a team back sooner or later.

probably the kings[/quote]

It wont be the same it won't be our team it will be another cities team.

Sure i can handle the sonics leaving, but okc getting our history our championship trophy, okc getting our retired jerseys? Fuck that shit.

6. It will be the same once Seattle gets a team. The Lakers originated in Minnesota and look at their fan base.

7. you don't understand until you have a team that you love and grew up with taken away from you because of greed.

this could be seattle in wcf right now

8. Lol pretty dumb comparison imo.

9. thank you

10. Many teams relocate. Lakers was just the first one came to mind. and Zlide needs to get over it and just move to OKC or something.

11. I feel your pain. I'm a native Seattlite. I absolutely hate every time the Thunders play. It makes me think every time "That could be Seattle".
    especially at this time, I keep thinking that more than ever.
    But like the others said, it happens
    Excuse me if I sound bias, but Seattle has this community and pride that once the Sonics were taken, it was like taking a bullet to the heart.

Don't forget that Howard Shultz was in this too. The slimy motherfucker. If I saw him in the streets of Seattle, I would rip his balls off throw them at Clay Bennett

12. [quote name='"Iceman420"']I feel your pain. I'm a native Seattlite. I absolutely hate every time the Thunders play. It makes me think every time "That could be Seattle".
    especially at this time, I keep thinking that more than ever.
    But like the others said, it happens
    Excuse me if I sound bias, but Seattle has this community and pride that once the Sonics were taken, it was like taking a bullet to the heart.

Don't forget that Howard Shultz was in this too. The slimy motherfucker. If I saw him in the streets of Seattle, I would rip his balls off throw them at Clay Bennett[/quote]

I know right sonics games were the shit i will never forget The glove!!!

13. The last I remember of the sonic was Ray Allen in the playoff series with the Spurs. The sonics were so fun and a great team, the only player remaining is Nick Collison, but so many great and interesting players put together a good sonic team. Reggie Evans, Rashard Lewis, Antonio Daniels, Brent Barry, Vladimir Radmanovic...the list goes on. I remember that series like it was yesterday.

14. [quote name='"WhoFalls"']The last I remember of the sonic was Ray Allen in the playoff series with the Spurs. The sonics were so fun and a great team, the only player remaining is Nick Collison, but so many great and interesting players put together a good sonic team. Reggie Evans, Rashard Lewis, Antonio Daniels, Brent Barry, Vladimir Radmanovic...the list goes on. I remember that series like it was yesterday.[/quote]

Kd is still there as well

15. All I can say is...

THUNDER UP!

Sorry. It had to be said. Glad to have somewhat of a home team. Although, 5 hour drive south.

Good luck to Seattle getting a new team. I guess they deserve it. Although I'm really hoping to someday see a team in Kansas City.