Sonic The Hedgehog Series

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Teddyburr, Jan 31, 2009.

1. I swear these sonic games are amazing when your really fucked up

Sonic 3 and Knuckles
    Sonic 2

Sonic CD ( By far one of my favorite platformers ever, the music on the JPN version is the shit)

I love playing them on my hacked PSP

Plus
    Sonic Adventure- So fuckin overwhelming when I'm super lifted

Any body really familiar with any of those titles?:hello:

2. You just provoked me to pull out my old Sega Genesis. Ever play the Dreamcast ones? Those are fun only you have to have a Dreamcast and i don't :(. Knuckles kicks ass.

3. I still play those all the time on my Genesis.

4. So much fun, although I can beat the last level on sonic 3.

5. I have about 100+ plus dreamcast games all burnt on disc that I play very often. On my psp I have about +1000 roms and isos all ranging from nes,snes,sega genisis, sega cd, gameboy, playstation. Basically every system except for dreamcast,ps2,xbox,ps3 etc etc. I Love ma hacked psp ahaha

but anyway, all the loop-de-loops and the crazy cool refreshing level design and the music make it a great game to play fucked up

6. Sonic CD, One of my favorite (if not favorite)game to play while high...all the levels are so surreal and colorful to look at, and the music is also incredible, although i do think too many people hate on the US soundtrack...i think it's really good.

7. Dude, you just named the best of the series. ALL are classics. I never got to play Sonic CD much but if I could I'd buy it in an instant.

8. used to love sonic. had that shit on my game gear too.