Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Song I Made Is It A Good Song To Get High To And Feel Happy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by themuffinman21, Sep 25, 2014.

1. http://youtu.be/AdNPlym_9gE there is the link. Just let me know what it makes you feel when high. Was aiming for a happy/ positive feeling with a sense of chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    I don't really know electronic music terminology, so bear with me. I thought it was good until you brought in the third best, the one that comes in at 1:01. That sound has never been my favorite.

Overall, it wasn't bad. I really did like the intro. That part was solid. Really cool that you put that together

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. Thats cool you made that. Personally, not really my style, I like this kind of stuff more..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Q_JwOqko4&index=17&list=PL7f2w2oZEASH_TdhrzycRqOIxytwffGEc

4. it's alright not bad at all i feel like it got a little boring and repetitive about half way through if you threw something else into it you would have something fairly decent (not really a music person don't know what im talkin bout)

5. #5 Dodoz, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  6. Sounds pretty sweet even though it's not my genre. The fact that you made it though does give it some bonus points, cool stuff :)

7. Thanks man

8. Yeah, what Jeffooo said. "ROCK&ROLL BABY!!

dilligaf

9. Thanks guys