Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Song i created.judge?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Nov 22, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PD2mFn-HaY]Triumphant - YouTube[/ame]

tell me how garbage it is. thanks. :smoke:

2. change your voice and you got something going ;).

#:cool:

edit: sounds like a white boy talking into a mic.

3. [quote name='"OGkushak"']change your voice and you got something going ;).

#:cool:

edit: sounds like a white boy talking into a mic.[/quote]

Lol thanks

4. No offence, but your voice really doesn't suit rapping. You need to be way more enthusiastic. The only good white rapper I can think of off the top of my head are the Beastie Boys and a few Australian rappers, but they all put in lots of effort into their delivery.
    Also the beat lacked any "boom" or anything that really stood out to me.
    Sorry man.

5. forum.grasscity.com/music-hall/

Oh and it sucked

6. You sound like a nerdy kid trying to rap... Sorry but that was terrible.

7. You're like talking...but still good lol..kind of reminds me of a parody like this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE]Show Me Your Genitals 2: E=MC Vagina - YouTube[/ame]

8. You sound like a robot.

Are you a robot?

9. Sounds like you jacked lil waynes beats... oh yeah and rap sucks in general so I guess that makes your shit whak

10. the beat is good sounds like me when i first started rapping like shit though the whole ***** 3 times in 10 seconds is kinda weird its not just cuz ur white or something but in general - like man is this when u were young because i havent known many people say "yeah kid" i think ur half black and half white - but u sound like my canadian/ dominican friend. try rapping without any music in front of your friends (free styling) or free style with music thats how u tell if ppl like ur shit not forums because they almost never give feedback.

Its alright for a beginner - definetly put flow and heart into it which is hard to do with weed songs (which i almost always hate anyways)

-MC DIRT

the beat does not sound like a lil wayne beaat - actually i wouldnt know because ive only heard i think 2 lil wayne songs and i turned it off as soon as he said something like "its lil wayne niiiiiggggggggggggggggahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

11. Thanks for all the feedback. I'm new to this. When I freestyle I don't sound monotone like everyone says. When I record I freeze up tho. But nahh I'm not white. I'm hispanic.

12. you just say *****? lol. you sound like a little kid. try to develop a flow then return to the mic.

13. tips?

14. Lol'd at the line in your sig. So stupid.

15. Your delivery was a little off but you had more lyrical inspiration than anything I've heard in a long time.

16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [​IMG]

17. yeah, develop a flow. you could try a filter over your voice too. relax on the mic more. listen to some lil rob or other hispanic hip hop artists not to jock their flow but to study it. listen how they pronounce and arrange words. work on lyrical content too. what you posted aint that good, you deff aint hopeless tho.

18. sounds ok for a rap song nice effort man i listened to the whole song.

19. [quote name='"trazyfilth"']sounds ok for a rap song nice effort man i listened to the whole song.[/quote]

Thanks brah. Thanks to everyone for all the feedback bad or good I guess.