Son Turns Dad in for Growing Pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Superjoint, May 10, 2002.

1. This is what I was thinking.

REALLY?? Seriously?? All my guns are loaded and guess what? They have yet to shoot themselves....haha

2. And tell me what you think

3. #24 logan683, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
    Fuck you ******

5 posts and you talk like this...uno The City won't stand for it......unoit

4. What word is so much worse than "fuck" where you had to hide it? :rolleyes:

Hope you've enjoyed your stay here kiddo. You wont be around much longer with posts like these.:wave:

5. well the word that GC blocks is both "******" and "*****", and i don't see why anyone had to say his drug bust pictures were old being from 2005 when this thread was bumped from '02. fuckin 7, 8 years old.

6. Dad must have done something to really piss the boy off.

You didnt give me my ps3 for christmas!!!!

7. again, they didn't have ps3's in '02 :rolleyes:

8. I'll hold on passing judgement until both sides of the story are heard.

Chances are this guy will get a slap on the wrist and a few grand in litigation fees before he's sent home...let's remember that this happened in Washington state..

9. What a douche bag kid. And me thinks its really fucked up how they say, "officeres also found three loaded guns, a rifle, and two handguns." That had nothing to do with the fucking marijuana. They put that shit in there just to make it sound worse

10. What the neighbor said really bugged me, "We need to keep that drug crap out of the neighborhood''

That is the biggest hurdle the re-legalization movement is facing - bystander mentality. People who don't use drugs think that prohibition does not affect them. We need to show them how wrong they are.

11. This is sad that a son would turn his own father in.. But I also agree with what someone above said about he shouldn't be growing in a house with kids. He should know that kids are loudmouths. Im sure those kids told their friends about it too [bragging]. It's a shame neither of them understood the results to thier actions.

12. I would disown the kid, unless he realized what he did was extremely fucked up and sincerely regretted it. The guy pays the bills, feeds him, gives him shelter, and comes home to get arrested because of his son. Fuck that kid seriously.

13. what an idiot, he just fucked himself over, plus his siblings. but dad was a bit of a tard for not copncealing it better

14. Little jimmy is getting a Spanking when Father gets home :devious:

15. Well, as soon as this kid starts blazing and realizing how much money he has to spend on bud, he is going to feel like a real dumbass.

16. first of all if its true then that sons is a scrub.

but that was clearly fake the gov't doesnt even try anymore.

They had to let go to all the propaganda writers due to the economy.
    now all they have is Obama's clone in a lightless room eating only once every 3 months

17. #38 morefreedom, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
    I hope that kid enjoys his foster home.

The fuck ruined his whole family and himself.

He's going to look back on this as the worst thing he has ever done in his life.

18. I would disown that little shit for ruining my life if I was his dad. I hate how the article is like "oh he did the right thing" and the whole "drug crap" thing. Wow. This was from 2002 though...............times have changed.

19. He's a tard for growing with a kid in the house, not because it's wrong but because people are in and out of that house, getting caught was inevitable.