Son of Godzilla (1967)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Haha I Stay Up Late Last Night with My Hubby an this Was on One of the Higher Up Channels. My Husband Loves Godzilla Movies an so We Got High an Watched it...The Effects wasn't all that but it was Still a Good Movie an especially for Being so Old too. It had a Lil Baby Godzilla in it who was Kinda Funny an Plus some Giant Praying Mantises an a Giant Spider too. Pretty Cool to See a Movie from Back then an Made in Japan an Such. They Had some Other Really Old Ones on Too Like Rodan (1956) an stuff. My Man Say He Want to Watch that Channel More Often now if they Playing those Kinda Movies on it. :) Anyways Has Yall ever See this Movie lol? It was Made Way Before iwas even Born lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

2. ???...OK Diz on my list ..if I can find it?

it should be very profitable to the tv company too, $300.00 to show
    with an advert every 8 mins charged out at $3,000 per mins thats a cash return

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Yea I am Surprise it is on Being Such a Old Movie...Iono Noting about that Money stuff You Saying tho Vostok I don't Know Math. Thanks For the Reply tho :) If You Get a Chance You Should Check Out this Movie its Cool imo.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1