Son of a bitch.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mrs. illadelphin, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay. I don't know how to begin this. I'm mortified so I'm having trouble compiling words that form into sentences and make sense of what I am trying to communicate.

God.. I just checked my boyfriend's email. We've been together almost two years. I just recently moved to college (literally not even 2 weeks ago) and he came up to visit me and drove MY car up here...we made love, everything was normal..I was really emotional because I've had a hard time up here, no friends, no smoke, I hate my dorm..just all this and that..I told him I needed a loving respectful and honest relationship. He said he wanted that too and I asked if he had anything to tell me that might devastate me or hurt me if I found out (we were talking about trust) he said he swore he didn't.

Fast forward to tonight, I see he's been sending emails to people who post on Craigslist in our area looking for threesome partners, bukkake partners, I'm talking OLD people too. And BBW sections..everything. Weird ass nasty stuff that I couldn't imagine...and he's trying to hook up with them. I check the times of the emails and it's on nights he's said he was doing something and I actually needed to talk to him during those times.

The story gets interesting, I'm 18 weeks pregnant. I know I want to have an abortion but we've been trying to sort through options together. He's all I have, he's my best friend...I can't fucking comprehend this situation right now.

I seriously do feel like someone has carved my heart out with a spoon. Took all my insides out and put them back in backwards. I'm hurt, scared, fucking PISSED like I could actually cause him physical harm...how dare him drive my car up here and have sex with me and be doing that shit just TWO days ago.

God...this is crushing, unimaginably so.

I just had to get it out to someone. I don't know if I want to wait until I go home Friday to confront him and tell him I know in person, or just call his ass in the morning and tell him...I want to wait so he can't run away and he has to feel my wrath but the other half of me doesn't want to do things I will regreat.

:confused: :( :(

2. now THATS what I call a sticky situation.

3. I can't really wrap my mind around the kind of person who would fuck over their pregnant girl friend like this.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sometimes young men have urges to go out and do nasty things w/ prostitutes.

Most all of them end up getting deterred by the kind of risks you'd have to take.

Unless he's actually crazy, or unaware of the fact that most of those people on craigslist are actually trannies or cops or bots, it's highly unlikely that anything will actually happen.

Sometimes guys sit around and smoke pot and email those people in the ads just to get a laugh.

You know him well enough to know what kind of person he is I suppose, (certainly you know him better than me).

Just make sure he knows how you feel. Maybe wait till a conversation is started about whores, then interject that craigslist is a nasty place to get fucked in a bathroom of a gas station by a tranny.

You may not want to tell him you were in his email, even though confronting him probably seems like exactly what you ought to do, I think it might drive you guys apart, and you could get better results another way, (and w/ the kid and all you may want to stay together).

If not, abort it and move on. (if that's what you wanna do)

Best of luck though that's some crazy shit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 topdog82, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
    my advice: abort the baby

it sounds fucked up, but id rather bring a baby into this world with two parents who are together, and in a stable household

you shouldn't be smoking if prego

and ya, sit down and talk it out. you can't have a long-term relationship unless both people are super chill with the idea

6. It's just hurtful...how could that be on his mind? The only thing on my mind is that there are TWO twin boys living in my womb. HIS. I could kick him in the teeth right now, he lied crying with me pretending to give a shit and got off the phone and tried to look for that kind of stuff it's just...beyond low.

This is the hardest thing I've ever been through, I found out I was pregnant before college and he said he would help and be there and we would get through it together...it's just crazy to me how someone could be so heartless.

7. Eh, even if marijuana happened to cause ANY harm or pose any threat to an unborn child I still wasn't ever planning on having it. So...whatever point you were trying to make with that, ...??? Meh.

8. It's on his mind because he's probably got testosterone poisoning.

It's a medical condition.

If he's between the ages of 17 and 27, there's a chance that he needs to ejaculate up to 5 times a day just to be able to focus on his schoolwork or job.

If he doesn't he turns into a monster and ends up screwing some fat chick from a bar in real life, rather than courting potential trannies on craigslist.

Lesser of 2 evils maybe?

9. Look, show me a guy who hasn't posted in the m4t casual encounters and I'll show you a Coosa elktoe.

• Like Like x 1
  10. He's 20 years old. I don't know. I still can't justify it. TRUST ME, I've learned a lot about hormones and what they can do in the past few months...but It doesn't exempt someone from being a decent human being. It's such bullshit...I have never hated anyone in my life. I'm just not built to take this sort of thing. It's by far the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Now I'm up here three hours from home stranded alone and pregnant...and he's enjoying some middle-aged sex club shit...ugh god. I want him dead.

11. Pete you made me spit beer everywhere that time.

And moonrat, you actually don't have anything to worry about w/ craigslist. It's almost impossible to get a whore on there.

Now when he starts clicking around on backpage.....that's when you may find yourself in a situation where you come home early and there's a whore under the bed hiding.

12. I might have him drive up here tomorrow again, tell him it's an emergency, and when he gets here just tell him off kick his ass and tell him to find his own damn ride back home and keep my car up here with me. Dirty prick.

13. 18 weeks is tough I know, but you'll be inhuman before it's over.

Now that you've said he's 20, I mean, come on....every 20 year old dude in america w/ a penis and an internet connection has done this.

You can dump him and get another guy, but if you think he's not doing the same, you've really just traded for someone sneakier.

14. It's about trust.

I can never trust or love someone who would do this to me. If I was just away at college, I would expect it. Apparently, according to what I'm getting from the comments you send, it seems to insinuate all guys have this nasty perverse sexual curiosity they cannot control.

If that's the case, I'll be alone. If I can't have someone honest and not fucking weird as hell...forget it. If I can manage to go to bed without flicking my clit every night and constantly being consumed by sex he can do the same. And only he knows the intimate details he knows this has been hard I call him upset all the time.

If it was any other circumstance it would be a huge argument and then make up after a week or whatever..but this is beyond. I feel betrayed. Even if he never acts on it or ever intends to (which if he didn't why would he be searching in the area of our hometown? why not anywhere?) the fact that he would imagine it or want to or fantasize about it...it makes me sick.

15. I know it seems terrible. I always tell my girlfriend, (who's about 8 years younger than me mid 20's), that part of growing up is realizing that sometimes, the world is just a really ugly place. BUT, we gotta live in it, maybe like....when life gives you a pervert w/ a tranny obsession, make pervert w/ tranny obsession-ade?

16. bukkake partners-this guy knows how to party

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lmao that actually made me laugh...tranny obsession-ade? hahaha.

Ugh. I am so confused. I know I need him to make it through this, I can't reasonably do it financially or emotionally without him in my life. But after I'm no longer pregnant and he's still there and I'm still here, I suppose there is no telling what will happen.

He claims he wants to move up here in the winter. But at this rate, it would be the worst. A relationship without any trust or respect is doomed to fail and hurt both parties. I know I need out of it, but for now I'm stuck...and just realizing how hard it's going to be for the next couple of months. He's also my best friend which makes it more emotionally devastating but..I guess when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

18. I still don't think he should do that sort of thing...and if he's just messing around why look into the area we live in? Also, he mentioned to me before we were dating he had a thing for chubby girls because his mom was fat when he grew up and he's secretly in love with his mom I think lmao.

19. this guy is due

:bolt:

20. I'm not sure what due means, but...I really want to get away from the whole situation. Soon enough, I will be able to. I just wish he wouldn't have turned out to be such a damn weirdo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.