son of a bitch...

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, Apr 4, 2009.

1. #1 McLovin23_x2, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    theres comes that time every year where i go to a camping resort with my family on the weekends of every summer. (its a family tradition, and i used to love it) the only problem is, some of my best friends go there and last year they turned on me. they found out i was gay, probably because me and one of them had relations. and hes best friends with a huge gay basher, so of course he denies it and i look liek more of a jackass.

the thing is today i realized i gotta go up next weekend, and theyre gonna be there, and next summers gonna suck, cuz theyll probably fuck with me again. last year they kicked my ass on the beach, egged my car and constantly harassed me. i never thought id actually be afraid of them, but i kinda am. id tell my parents im not going this year, but this place means to much to them. its the only time we spend as a family, and i just coulnd do that to them.

the place is a huge redneck breeding ground. one time me and some buddies stole every confederate flag in the place. 54. yeah.
    FML.

2. Camping huh? Why not go "hunting" while you're camping?

Rofl. ;)

3. Dude..your fucking MCLOVIN...lol..get a gun with your Fake ID...

no..but really...if they keep it up tell them flat out that you wont take there shit anymore and if need be call the popo hoe...no one deserves that kinda shit...i'd fuck em up myself if I knew them...

4. Isn't there anyway to avoid seeing them? Also just tell your parents about the situation (unless they don't know your gay). Or maybe suggest a different family trip or place to go. Sucks that you have to go through that man, I live down south and have many gay friends so some of them are afraid to open up due to all the prejudice. But believe it or not nothing like that (beating up, egging, etc..) has happened to them around here.

5. #5 McLovin23_x2, Apr 4, 2009
    the cops in the town are on there side. theyre just as big of rednecks. the dudes and the cops are good friends. they go on ride alongs n what not. probably talk shit about me to.

and as far as my parents go, they dont know im gay. my moms always buggin me about a girlfriend.

6. Is there any way you can talk to your parents? I can't imagine them wanting to go there if they knew you were at risk of getting beat up. There's gotta be other places you can go on vacation?

You can come with me on our family vacation instead.

7. damn its been awhile, Mclovin.I was off doing my things,you were doing yours.Glad to see your not dead.

8. #8 McLovin23_x2, Apr 4, 2009
    yeah man, ive been in the city, just not really posting much til recently, just kinda watching from the alleys

but anyways, ill send you all a postcard form shit creek and the picture of my paddle, drifting down stream

9. Could you come up with another reason why these guys are harassing you? Tell your parents they're gay, and won't leave you alone. ;)

10. hahahaha, it would be funny, but i think that might just aggrivate them a little more. i sent a letter to my ex-boyfriend, who turned hard on me sideing wiht his best friend, and taking part in teh beating.
    he swears that hes not gay, but idk man... anyways, i got pretty nice in the letter. maybe itll smooth things over

11. I hope it all works out for you :)

12. Why do you "have" to go? Fuck them gay bashers, ignorant fucks.

13. Dont ya think that its time to be honest?

14. That's so fucked up dude. I don't give a shit if I know you or not but I want to go there, hide and wait for them to fuck with you, then beat the living shit out of them. I HATE homophobics and bullies.

15. Is this legit?

16. I'm the GC whore around here

17. I'm here for you, man... I'm here for you.

18. hahaha

19. #20 Collie_man420, Apr 4, 2009
    man, if you let them think your scared,,,well,,,it's just gonna get worse, don't complain Do something about it. Protect yourself, punch kick, fight dirty, if they come to jump ya, even if you know youll get ya ass kicked, give em reason not to try again, give em hell.

Even so, they might just leave you alone, i know they prolly won't but....i mean people can change alot in a small amount of time...but good luck and positive vibes.

and when i say fight dirty, i mean do ANYTHING pick up a log or rock or some shit, low blows...the works, my 2 Cents.