Son of a bitch.....

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by chachie, Jan 1, 2013.

1. My LHS rocks. Took it in and talked to the mgr, his words were "fuckin Chinese glass..." He turned around and grabbed a local piece that is identical (2" shorter but whatev) and said "here that ought to last a little better". They've made a customer for life.

2. awesome. that's what i like to hear. the 2" is surely not a problem for some way better glass.

3. oh my, what a nightmare, id flip

4. Pics or it didn't happen

5. Ill get some a Lil later. I'm gonna toke before bed.

6. Here ya go!

Attached Files:

7. looks sooo nice. also i like bobs burgers. hahah. :smoking:

8. Thanks brotha!!!! Haha ya I was a little skeptical when I first saw previews but it's pretty funny.

9. a lot of the humor is supposed to be i guess stupid. like the things they say is just hella immature. hahah.
    but yeah. enjoy your tokes. ahhah.

10. Right........

I don't know of a shop that doesn't sell Chinese glass, many of them quite reputable.

11. looks like he gave you the same bong, just different height. Looks like it.

12. #52 chachie, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    Well I can tell you that it FEELS defferent. Like it weighs about 2lbs more. Lol. And actually there is a couple guys that work about 2 miles from the LHS that are doing this. The hand worked glass around here is REALLY pricy so they duplicate the Chinese pieces that come in with American glass. They run about $75 more but are identical. The piece I originally bought was 139 and the tag on this one said 225.

13. You must live in the ghetto.

14. Least ya gotta new piece. Gotta feeling this thread is about to turn into a bitch fest

15. Not if people don't say such ignorant shit. Lol

16. That's what I'm trying to avoid. I'm not bitching about the other piece. Ok so it was shitty glass, I'm not hating on my LHS for that. They carry what sells, among roor, Hi Si, and other very reputable brands. They made it right and that's what matters. This really didn't need to be a 5 page thread.

17. Nice doesnt look worth 225 though at all. I paid 140$ for something the same as my lhs but it actually had a brand

18. #58 chachie, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    Mehh I'm not stressin. It works and I'm happy with it. :) bout to have a toke right now as a matter of fact.

There's much worse things in this world than low glass quality. I just enjoy the smoke and enjoy my life. No reason to stress about the glass. :thumbsup:

19. Honstely I would of wanted alot better especially considering it broke first toke. That sucks. Get high

20. Ya I thought about that. But then I thought about it like this: that shop owner probably isn't going to get much of a credit for the broken one if any at all from the manufacturer. And on top of that he took money out of his own pocket by "upgrading" me to this other piece. I was expecting to get nothing. So I'm happy and grateful that the shop owner was willing to help me out at all.