Son of a bitch.....

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by chachie, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Maybe he already is?? Lol

2. Stoned with rocks, he's clearly delusional if he thinks a 500$ import is better than a 5k domestic

3. Oh I got it, I was just trying to make a funny. :(

4. And I'm the delusional one. Pretty sure my last import had just shy of 400k on it when I DROVE IT ON THE TRAILER to get junked. The 30 year old body was rusted through.

5. Luck.

6. I always fill my bongs with bottled water that is room temp. I never seen this happen but that sucks. I hope it goes well with the manager!

Didn't see but did you fill it with cold water an immediately drag? Maybe the air hitting the quickly chilled glass had an effect?

7. I thought so too but I always fill from a cup on my counter that is room temp. Maybe the couple ice cubes in the ice catch?

8. Could be, I'd blame faulty glass first though. Any other factors just made it happen quicker.

9. Could the pressure from pulling water through the tree perc really have been enough stress to break it like that? No quality glass breaks like that

10. Ya and you'd think a tube with an ICE CATCH would be able to handle the temperature of ICE.

11. This is what most likely happened.

Shitty Chinese machine done weld that was made way faulty and weak and just snapped from the pressure of your breathing.

12. So this is something a reputable LHS SHOULD cover?

13. Lmao try breaking a new bong after the first sesh.....major qq

14. A 'reputable' lhs doesn't sell Chinese glass

15. srry bro but i doubt ur lhs would take it back reputable or not

16. Well I'm going to give it a shot either way and see what happens. Worst case I have a plain straight tube with an ice catch.

17. That right there is a ridiculous statement. You know how nice of a domestic car you could pick up if you are semi knowledgeable? I've seen some domestic motors hit 250-300k and more.

18. YES! ^^^ This!

until the joint breaks... :hide:

19. Man you import guys get so worked up dont you? That wasnt an attack on imports, or honda, merely an example that everyone would understand. But i do have beef with ricers, and their beastly 1.7 liter hogs putting around my city sounding like lawn mowers:rolleyes:

20. i'd ask my headshop, how the fuck do you think i managed to break that but not the rest of the bong?
    interested if you'll get refund.