Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Son Of A Bitch Owwww!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 7, 2003.

1. sounds like they might oughta do that....have you had any ear infections or anything....or did the hearing just go out?

2. yeah i used to get ear infections all the damn time. it was fucking shitty as all hell. was in the hosptial all the time. yeah but it doesnt hurt right now but i cant hear outta it soo....

3. I have had a combination of bad sinus infection and ear infections for the last week.

They get better, then worse. Doc has changed my prescript twice already!

4. oww thats gota suck!

5. my gpa is goin to the doc tomorrow, hes got the crud too

6. Just about everyone around here has it or has had it.

Is it that way down your way?

7. i saw my friend that failed the drug test, his girlfriend came into the drs office as i was leaving, i just got done talkin to her, and was nosy askin her why she was there, she said she was there with an earache and the crud too so yeah, its goin around, i got it from my girlfriend, and she had given it to her mom.

8. I hate anythin in ur ear
    specially infections