Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Son of a Bi***

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nomotivation, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #41 ICGreen, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    ^ They were high? i thought it started with a forgotten blunt roach. ;)

Edited to add: Maybe I am high too. Blunt in the garage bud left on table.

2. I dont get that. Even when im so stoned i can barely move i make sure to put everything away and double check

3. he literally ran downstairs looked at me and said are you looking for something? and ran back upstairs... and i shattered my bong today so sick awesome day for me

4. my parents have never caught me smoking weed, and my dad just does that.. so weird man

5. In response to OPs Dad.

"Uh... yeah, I kinda,was......."

6. Lesson learn? ALWAYS put away your stuff after you smoke.

7. He'll probably gift wrap it and give it back to you as a present for christmas/birthday so he won't have to spend money.

8. One thing that honestly couldn't hurt is just asking what's up. So you dont lose sleep over it.

Just so you can get their opinion on it.

9. OP's Dad:

"Looking for something?"

[​IMG]

10. Why didn't you finish your story.

11. I'm not even offended, that shit would work. You got any black friends? If you do tell him to drive up and down your street periodically, especially when your dad goes out to get the mail.

12. You should just get on LoL and play Miss Fortune while she's free ;)

13. Take an eighths worth of cash from his wallet and when you see him wondering where it went be like "Looking for something? I really hate when things that belong to me just go missing like that... kinda aggravating isn't it???"

14. I play LoL

Add MEH

Khingz

15. this.

16. Ask him about it then ask him if he ever smoked then ask him if he can smoke with you nothing like some father son bonding over a nice blunt

17. Well, when you have something illegal in their house, I doubt OPs dad gives a fuck about whose it is. He probably just doesn't want drugs sitting around the house for everyone to see. I'd of taken it too; probably would give it back a week or something later :p.

I accidentally left my bubbler out once. Realized the next morning I left it sitting on the table in the living room. Mom decided to put it under the sink with a bunch of other glass vases and shit. She knew what it was, but was mad I had left it sitting out so didn't ever tell me about it. Ended up finding it about 6 months later, after I thought someone had stolen it, and eventually figured out how it got there lol. I don't leave illegal things out anymore, so nothing goes missing :D.