Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Son of a Bi***

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nomotivation, Aug 11, 2011.

1. well im not in hs and i bought it with my money

2. #22 Lugef, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    When i got caught in my junior year, my mom flushed my weed down the toilet. Hahaha

3. lol that sucks dude. Just talked to him seriously, lol demand it back

4. Yeah I just realized that if i ever had kids. I would seriously pick the fuck off them.

5. Its weed you can buy more. Do you know how many people grew up wtihout a dad? (i have a dad) but just be grateful he doesn't call the cops

6. Lol >.> What did you say?

If he didnt fight with you right then and there I doubt it is even an issue with him

7. #27 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    I do like what you said about hoping he doesn't call the cops, but sounds like this kid should just legend dust settle. His dad knows he's freaking out about it.

8. Yah i remember when my parents used to find my shit they would search everywhere in my room and put what they found out on the counter for when i walked home from school. Bastards :smoking:

9. he probably is going to smoke it.... lol

10. Well since they probably just found it, play the "totally utterly shocked that they are reacting that way, be like...ye I left some marijuana by accident out, have you seen it dad?" if he gets bent out of shape look at him like he's crazy and blowing it out of proportion and just keep saying 'its just weed..." while playing this: sorry your not, game, tell him "weed is just a plant"...don't get into whole run on sentences making an arugment, just say short bursts of truth, "its not addictive" "Its harmless" ...an so on. Hopefully he'll just tell you to go to your room, and it will spark him to go online and research your arguments, make him doubt his own stance on MJ.

11. Man all the lessons I have learned in t childhood will make me a good dad later on. Just be honest with your kids seriously.

12. ^ That.

He's either going to smoke it, or he's waiting for you to man up and ask for it back. Obviously he didn't throw it away, or else he wouldn't be asking about it. IMO, if a parent is going to toss it, they'd probably be upset about it.

13. Ahhh.
    I've left a few lighters out a few times. I always managed to get them before anything happened

14. Lighters huh? glad nothing bad happened...:rolleyes:

15. #35 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    I ninja'd you! Haha! But idk, if it were my parents and they said that, they would be expecting it to be a one time thing and I ever got caught again. If I did they would be pissed. My parents are weird though. My step dad would lecture me on it and then go into the garage and smoke a bowl.

Edit: Blazed reminded me of my story just like your, I got too stoned and left all my tools out and fell asleep. I woke up to my grandmother crying in my bed. Lol gravity bonus fuck you up. Everyone says you conserve bud doing gravity bong hits. I blew through my stash>.> now I am left low and dry.

16. It's still cool though, his house, his rules. Have to be a bit more on your toes. At least he is not angry with you. :cool:

17. how much green was it? i dont think u mentioned that. cuz to parents a dime bag and an oz is a HUGE difference

18. "Looking for something?"
    "Yes, the milk for my coffee...and my weed, motherfucker." :devious:

loljk. Just ask him straight up.

19. #39 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    I thought someone said an 8th.

20. Maybe. just get caught with nics a couple of times and ur rents will be like lets just give mit back hes gonna just buy more