Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Somtimes i forget im high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazing 420, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Lol and then u start to relies it slowly. Does this happen to anyone else?

2. I thought I was high when I read your post, and then started to realize I'm not. :smoke:

3. Yes. I went to the gym one day and placed my gym bag into a locker, obviously in the locker room. After about 2 hours, I went back into the locker room and couldn't find my gym bag. I kept looking and then I thought to myself "why can't I remember where I put my bag?.......oh yeahhhh I was highhhh!"

Stupid story... lol

4. Yes everytime I get high I'll be like damn why is everything slowing down???
    Oh yeah...

5. Yeah, I almost rolled up another J then realized I just smoked one like a half hour ago.

I hate that though cause then I feel like my weed is shitty :(

6. When I'm nearing the end of my high, I tend to forget. Then I stand up and I'm like OH FUCK