sometimes you just have to hear it from somebody else...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ric, Sep 14, 2009.

1. I'm pretty sure with all my newbie knowledge that my very first grow has matured into one male one female and I know I need to kill the boy before he ruins everything.
    If indeed I am correct and one of the two is indeed a female.how much longer do they need to grow? First frost is fast approaching...what do I do next? can I at least throw the male into the fire pit when I burn the trash this evening?

Attached Files:

• t1.jpg
      t1.jpg
      File size:
      69.9 KB
      Views:
    • t2m.jpg
      t2m.jpg
      File size:
      68 KB
      Views:
    • t3.jpg
      t3.jpg
      File size:
      69.1 KB
      Views:
    • t4.jpg
      t4.jpg
      File size:
      66.2 KB
      Views:
    • t5f.jpg
      t5f.jpg
      File size:
      55.6 KB
      Views:
    • today.jpg
      today.jpg
      File size:
      226.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Im heavily medicated maybe by too much so excuse my ignorance if im wrong but, is the second picture a full blown male with huge seed pods.;p WOW yes that one pic is of a female from what i can tell but it probaley wont completly finish depending where you are cause from the pic the female looks like its only been flowering 2-3 weeks. But that male looks much further in?? maybe im just to fucked up.

3. you are correct, that's the one I thought was a male.

the second pic is the one I thought to be female

it's been fun watching them grow and part of me wants to let the male keep going just to see the end result...

4. 1 and 2 are male.

5. those males look like they are gettin outta prison tomorrow and are ready to bust on some females lol better kill em now or u will be having a seed fest

6. Before you throw it on the fire, remember that males do have some THC, just not as much as females. You could make some hash out of the male when you chop it, so it's not a total loss.

7. I don't recommend bothering with making male hash, I've tried, i got a bit of inferior hash. It does work, its just whether the return is worth the work.

8. Now I'm curious, what method did you use? I've heard of great results from a few other people, maybe it depends on the strain or the hash making method.