Sometimes when I'm too high...

Discussion in 'General' started by 1620, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Sometimes when I'm too high, it feels like my thoughts transform from simple sentences and phrases to creatures that are more complex and dynamic. It's like my stream of consciousness is chopped up and diced into a thousand little cubes. And then each swapped with another cube that represents the same thing, but in a different presentation. A shape could replace a word, a sound could loop for a second, a memory could flash before my eyes, and it would all make perfect sense. It would be a logical platform for me to launch a new series of cubes, and each branch of thought would take me somewhere different, filled with different cubes. I'm the only one able to understand it though. To try to explain a thought like this in words would end up just being wordy and inefficient, impossible because it didn't consist of words itself. Btw this is happening right now cause I'm way too high lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I got high and tried to describe it awhile back :p

Pulsing feelings coming deep center of brain. Vibrations throughout head, like a hula hoop of massage. Tired yet excited feelings. Extreme memorie sensation. Sticky like thirst, questioning my self, music lets out vibrations, extreme comfortableness yet very aware or my body and language seems almost impossible, quick breaths feel weird?weird jerking feels feel weird, extreme lag in legs lol, slower movements in dazed feeling, feels like I want to dance :) im so excited and tingly that i just want to dance xD feeling extremly wired and confuzed and thirsty :p i feel like a gambeboy. It may be the emotions from music. Extreme high in the air feelin.

8 minutes feels like 3 hours, eyes feeling slobby and eye feels focused and crossing and vission is cartoon like ;p , feelings like sensory perception up, extreme sleepiness

• Like Like x 1
  3. As I read each line you wrote, I could picture it in my mind...like I could see all the little cubes dangling then falling into place, like apples falling from a tree. Kinda picured it in that 70's style of hippy art...lol!!:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. You too Junior ;) my mouth got all dry and I needed a drink so bad....great description, I can "feel" it all!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 1620, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    Exactly, and it seems kind of contradictory. Every thought or feeling is intimately and intricately related, and each thought links to the next in swift and crisp movements like Tarzan leaping freely from vine to vine, wind blowing in his face. Yet this series of acrobatics just can't be transformed into words, it's weird.

• Like Like x 1
  6. [quote name='"1620"']

Exactly, and it seems kind of contradictory. Every thought or feeling is intimately and intricately related, and each thought links to the next in swift and crisp movements like Tarzan leaping freely from vine to vine, wind blowing in his face. Yet this series of acrobatics just can't be transformed into words, it's weird.[/quote]

Heel yeah, get chopped till I can talk :smoke:

Im on day 20 of a t break atm too! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  7. No such thing as too high

8. Sounds like me when I first started lol.

9. sometimes when im too high... even visine "Workplace edition" eye drops won't hide my droopy eyes LOL

10. hahaha, they should totally make that, it'd be extra strength and fast acting

11. hahah that's gonna be insane when it's over! how long are you going for?

and as for workplace eyedrops... i agree

12. try a 6 month t break haha, it was utterly amazing when i smoked again

but yea excellent description op, visualizing your thought processes is one of my favorite aspects of the marijuana experience

• Like Like x 1