Sometimes when I'm stoned...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheeto, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Does anyone lose their hearing when they are really stoned? I'm not saying completely but seems to me I can hardly hear people talk to me sometimes.

2. no, though I have had some experiences with high quality strains where my eyesight went blurry almost to the point of blindness

3. Not full on hearing loss but I usually have to turn my tv up louder than normal. Sometimes things go kind of quiet and I hear a ringing noise.

4. that really weird, yesterday i was in this restaurant (golden pheonix, stoner munchie heaven omg) and there were people in all the tables around us and i could listen to who ever's conversation i wanted to and hear perfectly what they were saying. i told my friend about it and we both giggled and called it the "stoner sense"

5. Sometimes when i'm high and its just silent, everything I would say in my head would be screaming really loudly. Sometimes I would have to turn on my tv to drown out the screaming.

6. So funny that this thread started up. I was smoking with this girl earlier at work and I was absolutely silent. She was so paranoid she thought I said cop. Then a few minutes later, when I was trying to talk to her, she didn't hear a word I said.

7. For sure, dude! Shit happens to me all the time. I think my hearing actually becomes more keen if anything when I'm blazed.

8. lol it happen to me once when i first started smoking, but today i smoked a few bowls n i was drinkin milk from the carton n eating honey bunches n oats from the box. The crunchiness of the cereal was so loud n i kept trying to figure out the noise so i would stop chewin, then it would stop. So i keep going and then i stopped, it took me like ten minutes to figure out it was me chewing the cereal. It sounded like people were smashin concreate it was loud as fuck, i couldnt hear nothing but the cereal crunchin.

9. Hahaha, that Honey Bunches of Oats story made me "lol". Man, I remember the first legit bowl I smoked when I first started out made me hear a fire alarm in my head. I also saw in strobe...FREAKED me out! I remember putting my hands to my ears and yelling "do you hear that?!" I was buggin' out! I thought the weed was laced! They were just like, "nawww, that shit's just dank!" and then I chilled out.:smoke:

10. if you got the defness goign on it has something to do with the blood vessels in the ear getting restricted or somebull shit like that.

11. This was happening to my brother, he went to the doctor. They took a giant plastic syringe filled with water, and squirted it in his ear. It washed out a lot of earwax. Like, big chunks of it, it was gross. But now he says he hears really well.

12. Cant say thats happened to me.
    Its the opposite, I can hear really well.
    Last week I was at the park and little kids were playing, and I could understand perfectly what they were saying from several hundreds of feet away. Course I was really focused to, I suppose. BUT STILL! it makes the hearing 10x stronger...

13. Ah ha definitely. I remember back in high school, walking through the hallways blazed as fuck hearing everything crystal clear. If I was sober.. it'd just sound like a clusterfuck of sounds and syllables:p

14. Yep. +rep for bringing back memories... :eek:

15. never had a hearing problem, but last time I blazed we were at this asian resturant, and I couden't even see what I was eating. And it pissed me off because I wanted to know really bad, all I knew was that it was really crunchy haha.

16. I have tinnitus from listening to music way too loud in my headphones(its that ringing sound you get when you leave a club or wherever)
    and when I get really blazed that ringing sound sometimes becomes unbearable when I'm trying to sleep and I have to keep doing that thing were you move your jaw around when your in a aeroplane when your ears pop.:)

17. I remember the first time i really got stoned, i must have looked drunk to others haha
    i couldnt even walk straight
    man i wish that would happen now

18. last time i was blitzed at my house i had to turn the tv really loud just to hear it normally. everyone else was like y is the tv so loud?
    but i could hear people and other noises fine. except everytime my mom talked to me my mind zoned it out and i couldnt hear her at all. haha. its funny cuz sometimes i find her really anoying.

19. Yea, I think I've had a few times where my hearing went sort of muffled, and I just heard a buzzing, but usually everything is much louder

I can turn my t.v. down almost all the way and it still seems really loud. My friend calls it the test of how high you are. The less volume you can hear it on, and it still seems loud as hell, the higher you are, ha.

20. like wen im toking i keep thinking someone is watching me or i get paranoid when im driving cause i keep thinking that im gonna get pulled over or have an accident or my parents mite catch me stoned (again)