Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sometimes when I'm high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Huffingrass, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I need a character limit like Twitter.

Ok.
    Now someone else go!

2. I get really clumsy...

3. I listen to Disney music.

4. I eat food? I'm not sure I understand this thread

5. ...I clean...

6. I am unable to complete a sentence cause I forget what I wanted to say

7. I load another bowl

8. i use my mouth, lips, and tongue to formulate vocals and words in order to successfully execute statements/questions in social situations

9. I talk slow, which usually drives me up the walls

10. I like to get higher by smoking more. Or get less high by not smoking. Either way I'm eating food and going to sleep afterwards.

11. I get introspective

12. i pretend im a pad of butter meltin over a big ol' stack of flap jacks....

13. eat food and play LoL? ;)

That character in your avatar is pretty cool.

14. I pursue violent criminals to dismember and throw into the ocean. It's always fun.

15. I walk into a room and forget what I was doing. Then I walk out, and forget what I was doing.

16. 1. I smoke another bowl.
    2. I eat food...LOTS of food. It's gotten to be the only time I can really eat much.
    3. I listen to very electronic music (i.e., deadmau5, basshunter, bass nectar)
    4. I lose control of my thought process.
    5. And last but not least! I sleep :D

17. I like to fuck bitches and get paid

18. I wear a large banana costume and walk around my house like nothing is different

19. That genuinely sounds great.