Sometimes when i'm high...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PikeCounty420, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Smoking mids is a common thing among me and my friends.. I don't have the money to buy some good stuff for 20 a gram although i have smoked some good stuff.. But sometimes when i'm high i get so stoned that i dont even listen to whats around me and i have difficulty speaking in a sense... Is it paranoia? But other times i'm completely high and it feels good as other times my head just feels blown.. I think my mind just thinks so hard about stuff that i can't usually comprehend when i'm sober that I fall out of reality almost haha.. but yea i've had conversations to where i didnt even hear a single word the person said lol.. anybody else experience this?

2. means you stoned bro, lol sorry.

xo
    candy

3. Yeah my brethren
    i get that shit too

4. theres a difference between a sativa and indica stone. if your looking for a solution, get high on life instead. :D

5. cool, u can get good stuff for 20 a gram?
    i dont know what currency u r talkin, but 20 a g sounds sweet. :laughing:

for the really good stuff...
    40 a g.

or 80. dependin what pennys ya use.

purity is harm reduction. :)

6. yeah. several times already today.

7. ...

The MOST anyone should EVER pay for a gram of really, really good bud is 25. Anymore and you're being ripped off.

I never pay more than 50 for an 8th no matter what the weed is. 50 is the most anyone should pay for an 8th, period.

But seriously...you pay 80 bucks a g for good bud?
    I feel sorry for you man. You're getting ripped.

8. 40 or 80 if im paying in pesos or rupes.

but yea take a break, im on a 3 month break right now. it helps and ive come to respect the herb as a sacred drug rather than a recreational drug.

9. i usually buy decent weed for 10 bucks a gram.
    majority of the people i know do too.
    :confused:

10. so your saying you have the tv on but dont listen or watch it