Sometimes morning orgasms are duds!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thelastkennedy, May 17, 2010.

1. Ok guys so sometimes you wake up with a thang thang that's been buggin you all night, and you gotta rub one out, right?? Well, has anyone else had a dud, where you feel it coming, and you blow a fat load, but don't really feel it??? This has happened to me several times, always when groggy aftr a heavy night of smoking...

Discuss!!

2. Maybe after the 5th time. :eek:

3. haha na brother, first one.....

4. hahah, that sucks! my orgasms are always good.. I don't see how they couldn't be.

then again, they do say that the female orgasm is stronger (and therefore superior) :cool:

5. As long as my penis doesn't bleed you can have your stronger orgasms :D

6. :laughing:

I guess that's fair :p

7. Part of me wants to agree with your statement about the female orgasm being stronger. It sure as hell ought to be, seeing how some women freak the fuck out while cumming (yelling/moaning/screaming). Needless to say, you don't see or hear many men going apeshit quite to the same level.

On the other hand, I believe that any orgasm I have while stoned beats the shit out of a sober orgasm, male or female. Yeah, they are that good, at least for me. Fucking love it.:cool:

8. LMAO

---
    OP, yeah sometimes I'm shootin blanks. But more times than not, it's working as intended. ;)