Sometimes I want to jump off a cliff when I smoke.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by limpylegs, May 7, 2018.

1. I want one of those winged suits that I see people out in Europe jump out of all the time.They just dive right off these beautiful cliffs with their arms and legs out.

Just Gliding! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh thank god! The title had me thinking you were trying to kill yourself lol. But yeah that sounds fun.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #3 CBDBurner, May 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2018
    Title made me think “oh great another statistic.”

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!!!

Why would I do that?

Unless of course all the Marijuana goes extinct tonight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 Vee, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Gee Whiz-z-z-z-z-z-z
    Wile E. then puts on an ACME Batman Outfit and dives off a cliff. He finally gains traction just before falling onto some spikey rocks, and then flies in circles through the air. He continues to fly in a straight line, oblivious, until he smashes into a huge mountainside. The wings stick to the rock and the Coyote is left grappling in the air until he slams into the ground below. This scene was reused (with narration) in 1962's Adventures of the Road Runner.

back in the 1960's many americans dressed as batman the craze of the day

many died jumping off buildings too

I don't think weed was their thing then

have you a batman costume..?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It would be awesome to fly in one of those suits but I think it requires more hours of training than I'd be willing to put into it. So instead, I'll smoke a bowl and watch wing suit YouTube videos.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Don't think OP needs any suit..LOL
    flying.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks all!

Side note -

Other euphoric feelings include wanting to become an astronaut and float in space
    At other times there is a strange dark feeling like I want to disappear into the Mariana's trench.
    Neither euphoric feelings are intended to have either a positive or negative effect.
    It's basically just what Sativa vs Indica does to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. I was thinking the same unless all the cannabis is gone I'm staying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Fuck it!!!

I going for a toke

never had these feeling of wanting to jUmp of cliffs and shit tho ....lol

least not yet !!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. It's the feeling that different strains give me.Some strains make me feel like I'm floating in gravity free space.Other strains make me feel like I need some free falling fast speed.Some strains make me feel like I should be covered in complete darkness underwater in a pressurized environment.I don't know why but people have told me that it's weird.I just like to find new ways to blank it all out and shut down.

12. though the same shit bro

• Funny Funny x 1