sometimes i think..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420Hazo, Mar 24, 2012.

1. i mean i handled to the best i could at the moment, could it of been done better or worse, maybe.

this sucks, i can't think normally, part of me is saying end it part of me is saying dont give up

2. Well if anything, I guess there are plenty of fishies in the sea. and like u said i think? in your first post that you can probs find another lady, maybe one that is better suited and not having these problems.

My girl doesnt do any of that, and we r long distance n stuff. Next year I am transferring and basically round trip to visit will be roughly 120$ or so..which really I just cant do..I didnt really tell her yet, and i just want summer to be good...i just feel bad maybe ending something that is only ending because I will never see her (cept winter break is guess..)

I understand your contemplation between sticking it out too.. last g.f. was similar maybe worse, and i waited 3 months for her to change, and I finally just gave up. Do people change? guess thats your call. :smoke:

3. It sounds like you guys rely on each other way too much to solve each others problems, maybe backing off each other for a bit would help. Gain some independence back, ya know?

4. maybe

i figure i'd give her space, i haven't talked to her since. ill just let her take whatever time she needs to get her head straight since thats what she's essentially is showing.

i figure, why should i go crazy trying so hard if it doesn't mean anything to her you know.

5. ^agree. I'd also stop having important conversations via text. make it a phone call, at least.