Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sometimes I Really Hate My Parents.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by inb4bud, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Someone can't take a fucking joke.

2. The alcohol parallel doesn't really hold up in a country where weed is illegal. Nobody is going to jail for a liquor cabinet in the UK.

Also remember they're acting out of fear and love because they perceive drugs as threatening somebody they care about.

3. Don't do like some blades suggest and fuck up all their shit.  THAT can actually get you in some legal trouble.  Instead, go and empty all their alcohol down the drain (as other blades suggested) and leave the bottles on the table with a note "It's for your own good" with a couple peer-reviewed journal articles claiming the herb is healthier than alcohol.  Then set up some cameras to watch the response :).

4. Damn sorry to hear that man. It sounds really immature for parents to do.something like that too you.

5. if i were you i would just change locks because theyve already made a spare of the spare i guarentee. then go to there house, pour the alcohol and wait for them to get home. when thhey get home and realise youve poured the alco tell them this is basically what they did to you and its not okay to get rid of peoples possessions then tell them that until they learn to love you and your decisions your out of there life. then leave. when they contact you ask for your possessions, if they dont have them or dont have the kutzpa to apologise then they deserve whats coming. my mom and grandma hate me smoking weed. but they know if they ever broke in my house and stole my plants and pieces theyd be cut off.