Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sometimes i hate living in the southeast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maschwa, Apr 3, 2011.

1. i see all this dank killer dope you west coasters get and it makes my mouth water. EAST COAST BUD IS GARBAGE. nobody here knows what theyre doing and we have the strictest laws. plz someone fly me to cali

2. California used to live there now i'm stuck in the beautiful desert.

3. Grass is always greener on the other side.

4. No such thing as indoor!?

5. im in the south east and the bud is pretty killer in florida, idk where you live man

6. ^^ That's exactly what I was thinking. This state is full of fire, you're not lookin hard enough or you don't know the right people...

7. maybe he lives in georgia? the worst fucking place to get weed.
    btw, atl isnt even part of georgia, that shit is a state itself. :smoke:
    anyway tho, he prb lives in ga, where whne you get caught with any thing related to weed at all, instant jail time, instant 1000 dollar fine.
    situational case tho. everyones different

8. I've come across some pretty killer stuff in the southeast, just gotta know the right people.

I will agree that the laws suck ass down here though. Like, everywhere. It doesn't matter what state you're in (although it looks like North Carolina may make a MMJ push soon).

9. in SC there is garbage everywhere. the dankest shit we ever get here just looks like some mid compared to some of the pics i see in the stash jar

10. i live in nc and the bud is nicee dude. it seems like sour diesel is the easiest to find but we have plenty of good herb

11. I think its funny when one person that smokes like an 8th of weed they got in a specific area, can say the weed in that area is good or bad.You smoked like .005% of the weed in that Area, its most likely not the best in town.
    "The best bud is in Socal!" - The best bud can be grown in Africa.

12. I am able to get some gooood dank from my grower buddy for pretty good prices, but I've always been complaining about the lack of purple stuff around here. I know the color doesn't matter, but smoking some purple weed always makes you feel cool. Well I just got some legit GDP for 300 a zip so yeah... :)

13. I love the South

14. :laughing::laughing: spoken like a true squid...take a look at the thread in my signature....we've been shitting on the west coast for decades out here in Appalachia....once ya get out of high school you might have the opportunity to smoke some real chronic. good luck ...

15. I think Florida has more dense bid than Cali but I love Florida more than Cali

16. is part of your sig from a cowboy bebop episode by any chance?

17. #17 420ready, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    Man idk what you're talking about...I live in the northwest corner of sc and all I get is good weed. I mean sure there's dirt around but it's not like it's the only thing. And to the guy that said something about ga, man I've had dank import from there too. You guys just have no connections.

18. i have a friend i went to high school with that is from kentucky. he talked about this. a lot of people are smoking a lot of weed in kentucky.

19. Me and my friends would love to visit California someday just so we could collect on the dank.