Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sometimes I feel like Im gonna puke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReeferFever, Aug 1, 2013.

1. First I would like to point out that I am a huge lightweight. I've only ever needed to smoke maybe half a bowl to be satisfied (compared to people i head smoking a whole gram-1/8 on a regular basis). But on days where [i think] i smoke alot (like a bowl or two) shit gets weird. I go upstairs and sit and watch tv, but when i just zone out and like just feel high, my head starts to spin and i feel like im on a roller coaster (i hate roller coasters btw). this gets my stomach nauseous and shit but if i stand up and walk around and dont zone out i start to feel better. anyone else ever get this? and if there is anyway to stop it from happening?  

2. How many times have you smoked, truthfully?
    How many strains of weed have you tried?
    Through which medium are you smoking the weed?

3. man i wish i could get high off of half a bowl. fuck.

4. You lucky duck I wish .2 get me high as fuck

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 ReeferFever, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    @[member="Jumpfruit"] i have been smoking for the past year. I wouldnt say on a daily basis but about every other day. When i lived with my mom full time it was everyday, but now its just whenever im at my moms house (which is half the time). Im smoking either out of my glass spoon (if im outside), my 18inch beaker bong (inside), or my lil handy dandy keychain pipe (which is only ever at like concerts, and i feel find at them now that i think about it). and quite honestly i find it surprising that, for how often i smoke, so little gets me high. Im 133lbs, 4 feet 20 inches (its awsome being able to say that), mostly muscle (still isnt a whole lot at 133lbs) and as far as strains go. Ive mostly been smoking indica dominants. my neighbor started selling 2 years ago and we've been tight since kindergarten so hes always letting me smoke his shit. And im about to toke now so ill tell you exactly how much and out of what im toking out of. 

6. #6 marsdude89, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
    If you get nauseous, then you're smoking too much at one time (yes, even that .2). Take a hit and ease into it. Eventually, that hit won't cut it, and you'll up it to two hits to achieve the same effect.

7. I hate it
    Everytime i eat alot due to munchies
    I feel like im gonna puke

And yah if i lay down after i smoke and get up sometimes i get a headache or dizzy

8. So i just ripped my 18 inch beaker bottom and i feel good. And i didnt really mean headaches ^ i ment more like my head felt like i was falling and i could feel it in my stomach. but ill finish the bowl and see what happens cuz i hate letting the non smoked weed in with the ashes and sit right above the water in my ash catcher (its what happens when i decide to leave whats left in my bowl for the next time i smoke... im not wasting perfectly good THC).  :bongin:

9. do you use tobacco