Somethings wrong weird growth, Maybe a bug?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by eatchickensmokeblunts, Sep 23, 2019.

1. I'm on my first grow indoors in a bc northernlights bloombox its a automated growbox using a 125w cfl, Running soil 75-80F 50-60% Humidity. Most of my plants are 3 1/2 weeks old now, Running 18/6.
    I gave them their first dose of nutrients about 2 weeks ago very low dose, im using Heavy 16 veg a and b, heavy 16 roots and i have ph up and down i wasen't phing until i started using nutes in the 6.5-6.8 range. I water with normal water every 2-3 days and nutrients once a week.

On one strain i have 4 plants the leafs stop growing or are maybe being eaten? I can't find any bugs i don't have anything to zoom in on them but im also getting some holes in a few leafs. This isn't on every strain but theres also 1 other ive seen it on too.

I also had some yellow spots show up on a few leafs then holes form in the middle, I've grown a few times outdoors and never seen these issues i've been looking at deficiency and can't find anything about this.

20190923_011909.jpg What is this weird growth on the fan leafs, The 2nd set? 20190923_011918.jpg 20190923_012015.jpg 20190923_012030.jpg

2. i dont think theres any thing wrong with the growth etc ,,and i dont think the leaves have been nibbled by insects either ,,damage like that is usually caused by the grower when the plant is younger by messing around around with the plant,,, if its not that the funny looking leaf could just be a mutant leaf ,any how its nothing to worry about ..the rest of the plant looks really healthy ,,,so happy growing ,,,mac,