Somethings wrong... Idk what

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by organicjake, Jul 14, 2017.

1. I'm a pretty decently skilled grower, normally organic super soil, but this time I've decided to do Canna nutrients with pro mix hp. I'm having a deficiency or toxicity of some sort. I was hoping you all could help me?

Every nute watering I'm giving them 12ml terra vega, 8 ml rhizotonic, 10ml cannazyme, and 5ml cal Mg.I water twice with nutes and once with regular tap water. Tap water is my base, as I haven't gotten an RO system yet.
    My water goes through a water softener.

The first pic is the top of a plant, not the bottom, or I would have guessed N deficiency. The others look like either a PH issue, which I would have recently solved, or possibly potassium?

Plz help!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

2. Commenting to bump and to ask a question.

Are you aerating your water for a day or two before you water?

3. :..Every nute watering I'm giving them 12ml terra vega, 8 ml rhizotonic, 10ml cannazyme, and 5ml cal Mg.I water twice with nutes and once with regular tap water"

Leave out the bottled sewage feed only one time per week

right now water well no nutes for 3 weeks

good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. classic calcium magnesium deficiency. what's your runoff ph? your a skilled grower man you got this!!

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Skilled at organic. Never done a nute run before, so I'm pretty far out of my element. I figured 5ml cal Mg per gallon would not give me that problem?I'll check my run off ph tonight when I water.

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Also, I'm not very computer smart so I didn't see your responses until just now, thanks for the replys

7. pH fluctuation? What is the pH of your water and soil?

8. pH fluctuation? What is the pH of your water and soil?

9. Run off ph is 5.7. Something I found odd was that the run off ppm was the same as when I feed and I only did a water plus cal mg this time.

10. How long has this been happening for and how far into veg are you?

And is it ONLY that one leaf?

11. No it's the top leaves for the yellowing between veins and rest is mid to lower. I'm about 6 weeks into veg and its been going on for about 2 weeks now

12. Mhm. Then I'm not sure.
    Do you have any bug infestation? Fungus Gnats? Otherwise, I have checked this chart (see attached pic). It doesn't seem to be any deficiency or toxicity. So in my opinion, soil pH could be fluctuation. Do you have a soil testing kit? If you don't, you can pick up this soil tester for like $8:

Soil should be roughly the same pH as your water.. (6.0-6.5).

And also (I don't really think this is the case), what is your watering schedule and average humidity? Not enough moisture and lead to boron deficiency as your plant cannot absorb the nutrient as it needs to be moist.

Attached Files:

13. It is very unlikely that there is a deficiency due to a lack of nutrients. Instead, it looks like a deficiency due to lockout, and could be magnesium, phosphorus, or even potassium. It's best to try to address the lockout NOT by adding nutes, but by leaching or flushing the soil and starting a very low, balanced nute regimen. You might want to do an NPK soil test, also. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1