Something wrong with my bud

Discussion in 'General' started by Rawpapers&Shishkaberry, Jan 2, 2015.

1. It gives me a slight stomach ache and

Attached Files:

2. Don't worry!  I'm a professional!

That isn't good. :cool:

3. I think it has mold on it dude, idk im just gonna throw it away

4. There must be a solution, don't waste it  :cry: .  Try not having a stomach ache next time you smoke it?

5. From the pic there's nothing wrong with it and if it was mould you would taste it and it wouldn't just give you a stomach ache... Best guess is either your swallowing smoke or something else is causing it. Maybe gas or something you ate?

Sent from my spaceship

6. If you're worried smoke it with a bong... Don't waste it

7. Saying ur just gunna throw this bud away is about as bad as those kids posting pics of oregano and dirt asking if its weed or not. Don't throw it away save it for another day, nd try again the bud looks fine.

Party at my house

8. Ay send that shit over here son, if you toss that nug out I will personally come over there and jump you

9. I smoked it with a bowl, bong , and joint. There was definitely something wrong with it. This new stuff i got is okay tho.

10. I read if you smoke moldy weed it's not bad. Not as bad as eating moldy weed at least.

I still wouldn't smoke moldy weed though. But your weed looks fine OP.

11. I think hydroponically grown shit that wasn't flushed or isn't cured all the way can still have food in it that'll make your stomach turn

A buddy of mine got in from Cali and had a bunch of super fresh hydro that left my stomach turning if I smoked it too quick

12. Looks like some good dank shit u got there looks fine to me don't toss it smoke it

13. Looks like you got thc on it