SOMETHING WRONG!!!!!!!!plz help fast!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by charlie067, Mar 5, 2003.

1. k my plants r in 1 foot high 1 foot wide buckets and the plants look ok but the roots r starting to come out of the drain holes and i dont know what to do i cant transplant my pots r to big i started them in the big pot and have never transplanted they have been in these big buckets for like 31 days now and i need some help on what to do about this root problem can someone plz help me and if u can tell me whats going to happen to my shit if i dont fix it that woulkd be great to plz help

2. If you are growing in soil, just place pot and all in bigger bucket and put soil up above the roots..

If you are growing in organic substance, then do the same as above..

Don't try and replant as you could damage roots and the plant itself.

If this helps let me know. If not let me know as well.

Like critter said, don't panic..

3. hey i did it and now im just going to wait and see what happens thatnks guys peace i will post how it goes thx

4. Yeah, be cool about it. The roots of your plant are just doig their job + looking around for water and stuff. They will get the message and realise that there is nothing useful outside the pot and stop in a short while.

5. its not how big around it is but how much it holds (Hmm never thought id say that lolololol)

i use 3 gal pots. but my plants are about 2ft tall at the end of it all...if u grow bigger...u might wanna try 5gal pots...but that sure does seem like a WHOLE lot of soil for ur plants if u are feeding them right.

and jimbo is right...prob dont sweat it...as long as u are feeding the plants correct...they will be fine.