Something wrong or am I just impatient?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JOEMOE1682, Jul 11, 2017.

1. I switched this sativa of unknown strain to 12/12 back at the beginning of June (roughly 5 weeks ago) before any signs of preflowering began. About a week in things started to develop fairly quick. But now it seems as if things came to a halt. All that had developed are these premature looking flowers, nothing bud-like. Has my plant stalled out or am I just being impatient?

Right as flowers started to develop, June 20th
    [​IMG]

And now, July 10th
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Well, if you are in the northern hemisphere, you shouldn't be flowering right now.

Here in Cali, flowering is induced around August 1st, or a hair before. If you are in Cali, what happened is your plant went into flower, and is now trying to re-veg. If you have ever re-vegged a plant, you know it can stall for months. Hope I am wrong, but that is what I am seeing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You mention switching to 12/12 yet she looks outside? If you are under lights you are just being impatient, perhaps you are moving her outside during the day then back inside at night? Could be shes trying to reveg unless you are very regimented about keeping the schedule imo you hurt your final harvest weight/quality moving in and out because plants love consistency of light, temps, humidity and watering also there was never a grow that we did not eventually bring bugs into the flowering room from the great outdoors....

4. It is outside, out at 6 in at 6. Could it be the daytime spectrum as opposed to the lack of evening light spectrum? Not really to concerned about yields and what not, it's just something I found while on a walk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Try go 11/13 for sativa's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. I totally agree with Mr.smoke until i switched the girls to 11/13 i kept getting foxtailing with new white hairs, I also raised my light another foot and they finally finished, just remember to put your lights back to 12/12 before moving the next bunch/strain into flower room!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can even try 10/13 cuts couple weeks off when growing outdoor here in Hawaii during winter time

8. Tha
    That would be awesome vs -20 deg f and running heaters during dark cycle! Need to visit your state one day,,,

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hawaii our biggest problem is humidity never freezing winters here

• Like Like x 1